Cancel your season tickets. Send letters.

OK. I live in St. Louis so I can't cancel my tickets, because I don't have any. If I lived up there, I would have them. And I would cancel them today. I follow this team every single day of my life. For over 45 years, I have been a fan.

Ralph promised change. He hired 71 year old guy from within. Then that guy ran out and hired a guy that nobody else wanted.

Do you really want to plunk down hundreds of dollars to support this old bastage?

Unbelievable. Chan Gailey over Marty Schottenheimer. Unbelievable.

OK. I live in St. Louis so I can't cancel my tickets, because I don't have any. If I lived up there, I would have them. And I would cancel them today. I follow this team every single day of my life. For over 45 years, I have been a fan.

Ralph promised change. He hired 71 year old guy from within. Then that guy ran out and hired a guy that nobody else wanted.

Do you really want to plunk down hundreds of dollars to support this old bastage?

Maybe you can buy some tickets and then cancel them.

PTR

better yet, send the tickets to me...I am gonna be rooting for this team like never before....i have no factual reason not to

Another person telling me what to do with my money..... Piss off, I will spend it because I am a fan and am not jumping off of a bridge because we didn't hire a "big name coach"

:lol::doh::ph34r:

Wow....I don't live there either, but if I did I would never cancel any season tickets... Just because Ralph is old and has no senses left in his brain doesn't make me love the Bills any less...

Instead of hiring a big name coach, where out expectations would be superbowl, and that most likely wouldn't of happened...therefore a let down...

We hire a no name coach with a decent amount of experience and not horrible track record, where our expectations suck, and we will ultimately be happy with the results... give the man a chance...

If your going to send letters to Ralph, it should be about selling the team (to someone who vows to keep it in BUFFALO) and retiring ...

one.

I have every intention on getting season tickets this year. I can't wait to sit outside and drink massive amounts of Labatt Blue in 20 degree weather on a Sunday morning. Do everyone a favor and stay in St. Louis and find some bandwagon team to root for. I hear the *Patriots are an up and coming team. Go Bills!

What's your problem? Quit being a fan please. Do us all a favor. I still enjoy every football Sunday at the Ralph, and that's what makes Buffalo a great football town. We aren't fair weather. I like the Gailey hire. In fact, I think its genius.

were you not taught that you NEVER tell someone what to do with their own money?

really, just think about it.

I can't wait to move back to Buffalo and get my season tickets again.... and no, there is no sarcasm here (seriously!)

I just moved back in August from the "oh so perfect, amazing" south Orange County, CA area after 13 years, and brought my California-born wife with me. We are loving it out here. I don't know what it is, but there is something special about Buffalo. My wife loves it, and that blows me away.

I think its the sense of culture and people caring so much about the region.

This retard belongs in St. Louis.

How can you give advise when you dont own tickets?/ Go Away and be a Jet Fan

With all due respect, I get the emotive nature of this whole hiring thing, but your 'plea'...really? I speculate that the next whining phrase from someone will have "Ralph owes us....." when in reality RW owes not one thing to any person in or around WNY. Nothing. Nada. Zip. It is HIS team.

were you not taught that you NEVER tell someone what to do with their own money?

really, just think about it.

no kidding...anyone telling me to act like a baby and cancel my season tickets because he doesn't like the coaching hire can sit and spin

I have been a fan for 45 years and just moved to central VA from New Hampshire. It's warmer, but I am farther away from my Bills. I WISH there was a practical way to use season tickets from down here. I'm not going to become a Hokies fan, and I sure as hell am not supporting the Redskins or Panthers. GO BILLS!

Do everyone a favor and stay in St. Louis and find some bandwagon team to root for. I hear the *Patriots are an up and coming team. Go Bills!

I love how many of us are Bills fans for 20+ years (me 30+), yet some yahoos insist on calling people who don't like being fed chit sandwiches consistently as "bandwagon fans."

Get a clue. And look up the Stockhom Syndrome. Because that's you.

I fly to Buffalo from FL and I have no plans on canceling my season tickets,,, And I also have the NFL ticket for away games so Piss off!!! Go Bills!!!

Dude, you are in Saint Louis... you don't even have tickets to cancel. Why would you post something like this? People in Buffalo talk all this junk about how they are doing this or doing that, but the reality is they aren't doing ****...

they are gonna keep going to games and rooting for the Bills...what else is there to do here when you see the sun once every 15 days in November and December, other than skiing, sledding, skating, or shoveling?

I went to college in St. Louis for 4.5 years...the only team they give a crap about there are the Cardinals. Do they even know they have a football team there?

I fly to Buffalo from FL and I have no plans on canceling my season tickets,,, And I also have the NFL ticket for away games so Piss off!!! Go Bills!!!

Big props to you bro...that is a serious trip to watch a 3 hour football game, especially when the games have been so unwatchable in recent memory...

That is a serious monetary commitment to make...

What's your problem? Quit being a fan please. Do us all a favor. I still enjoy every football Sunday at the Ralph, and that's what makes Buffalo a great football town. We aren't fair weather. I like the Gailey hire. In fact, I think its genius.

easssyyyy partner. let's not go crazy :thumbsup:

I just moved back in August from the "oh so perfect, amazing" south Orange County, CA area after 13 years, and brought my California-born wife with me. We are loving it out here. I don't know what it is, but there is something special about Buffalo. My wife loves it, and that blows me away.

It's probably Wegmans.

Big props to you bro...that is a serious trip to watch a 3 hour football game, especially when the games have been so unwatchable in recent memory...

That is a serious monetary commitment to make...

I call it an addiction..... But at least I keep my teeth from falling out.....

It is more than one coach which determines the fate of the franchise.

I have no season tickets to cancel but I'll continue to buy tickets for the 2-4 trips I make to Buffalo every year. If you do not want to be a Bills fan anymore mail to One Bills Drive your torn up jerseys, ripped traded cards, punctured football or whatever you have to make your statement rather than attempting to start a riot leading from behind.

:thumbsup:

don't cut off your nose to spite your face.....

the ONLY way to keep the bills in buffalo, is too continue sellouts.......especially when an ownership change is near.

there are folks who give up their seats every year for various reasons.......mostly financial, some move away......alot fewer than you think because the team is struggling.

Wow....I don't live there either, but if I did I would never cancel any season tickets... Just because Ralph is old and has no senses left in his brain doesn't make me love the Bills any less...

Instead of hiring a big name coach, where out expectations would be superbowl, and that most likely wouldn't of happened...therefore a let down...

We hire a no name coach with a decent amount of experience and not horrible track record, where our expectations suck, and we will ultimately be happy with the results... give the man a chance...

If your going to send letters to Ralph, it should be about selling the team (to someone who vows to keep it in BUFFALO) and retiring ...

one.

when ralph dies the team will be sold and probably moved. the ticket prices are the lowest in the league, the ticket/parking revenue at the Ralph is nearly the lowest in the league, the "luxury suites are crappy and many are empty and the stadium/facilities are ancient by NFL standards. Unless the buyer doesn't care about any of this, the buyer will move the team. Anyone paying $750million for the franchise will care about all of these facts. The $100m of annual TV income is the same no matter what city the team is in. Barring an owner willingly making a stupid financial decsion, the team is moving once Ralph is gone.

TC, i have lived in STL for the past 4.5 years because of college as well (on the east side of the river to play football at a smaller school). My family is from B-Lo and was brought up a Bills fan. I have only seen two in my life, one during the Kelly era, (i was living in Florida at the time) to the play the Bucs when i was about 7 years old. I fell in love ever since, and ended up going to the STL/Bills game last year. It was amazing. Never a feeling like watching Mcgee pick off passes and the only group is 50 bills fans in a section, then after the game, where they walk back through the tunnel victorious. I would kill to ever see a game at the Ralph, regardless of our QB situation, or if we hired a coach that nobody really wanted. I DON'T CARE. I bleed bills through and through, and not some coach is going to change that as long as the bills are still in the city of Buffalo. I don't care if you've been a fan of 45 years, or 5 months, way to bail on your team. Oh yeah, i would glady pay my hundreds of dollars even in the nosebleeds to catch the bills games. Go root for the rams, living here in STL for 4.5 years has taught me that there are bigger jokes to being a fan of other teams, besides the Bills.

GO BILLS!

Hey easy boy. That word "retard" is offensive to a lot of people. It's not funny. Call me a psycho idiotic freak dumbass mutant mouth-breathing moron. I don't mind that.

Please get off your medication

You guys have me convinced. I am glad that you all are die-hard, and the truth is I will be back on this board 5 times a day for the rest of my life.

I freaked out most of all when they chose Donte Whitner. I thought....they had the rights to Leinart and they just drafted a guy I did not know. But then later that day I read that Detroit or somebody was going to draft him next.

As an emotional guy, I cannot tell you how many times I have sat here watching the Bills alone in this house....I drove to KC for the game last year. Once, in 85, I drove to Chicago to watch a preseason game by myself. I am really nuts about the team.

When a guy in town texted me about Gailey, he wrote WTF!! I wrote, well I hope he turns out okay. He can't be worse than Jauron.

So I'm off the ledge. I don't think you guys need to go nuts and call me retarded. But I understand when you tell me to go away, we really don't need fans who act like I did earlier today.

I miss living up there. If my wife wasn't a St. Louis native, I might have moved back years ago.

Love the Bills, man. Always will.