Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, does this thing really have legs?!?

Seriously. Seriously. Nevergiveup... if you have any sources, inside angle, anything. Kidnap them, do what ever you have to to try and put an end to this. Please.

I've been optimistic about this whole thing. Didn't mind the idea of Frazier or Grimm at all. Seems likes lots of potential upside. But Chan Gailey? :wallbash: Seriously, there is nothing, absolutely nothing to be excited about him as a hire. OC, maybe. HC... :unsure: .

:w00t: Thanks. my day is friggin ruined

Wikipedia already says so:

Thomas Chandler Gailey, Jr. (born January 5, 1952, in Gainesville, Georgia) is an American football coach for the Buffalo Bills who last served as offensive coordinator for the National Football League's Kansas City Chiefs. He was formerly head coach of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets football team and the Dallas Cowboys

:wallbash:

I have reason to believe this is your new head coach. I am not completely 100%, but would not post it in this manner if I did not think it was credible. There are no links for this information. I know it will be ugly if I am wrong, but I thought you would want the information.

Could be as soon as tomorrow.

obviousley, no one else wants us

I'm actually okay with this. Let's see who he hires for staff. Time to move forward.

Exactly. This guy is experienced and seems to build good offenses wherever he's been. He's known to be a teacher, which is good on a young team. The bigger question will be who he brings with him as OC and DC and what type of players they are able to go get. Give him the current roster and its more of the same. Give him some talent and we'll see what happens.

Still not done yet.

If it is correct however, I will need an apology from Thurman1 and Billsnutinhouston before I help you guys out again. They are tough.

You have established yourself as a VERY reliable source for real Bills news and I suspect I speak for the vast majority of posters here when I say thanks. As for the 2 posters you mention, ignore them. That's what I do.