Nevergiveup

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

firechangailey.com

LOL - "If 7-5 is all you want, I'm your man!"

So we go from mediocrity in the pros (DJ Mr. 7-9) to mediocrity in the NCAA (CG Mr 7-5).

I'd rather we'd have kept DJ. And I think he was one of the worst football coaches in the past 30 NFL seasons.

You have established yourself as a VERY reliable source for real Bills news and I suspect I speak for the vast majority of posters here when I say thanks. As for the 2 posters you mention, ignore them. That's what I do.
+2 :thumbsup:

This move smells of brilliance in under the radar, maybe Cowher feed this idea into Ralphs head when they couldnt agree on a deal.

I know there's kool aid drinkers but god damn wake up and smell the roses. Ralph Wilson is the worst owner in the NFL

Not that I care, but the Bills will be accused of being racist for hiring Gailey. Not by many but by a few. I can already picture Wilbon on PTI railing against the hiring of a retread white coach instead of Frazier.

Again, I personally don't care one way or another. Just predicting that a few accusations of racism will come.

I just heard something that Gailey got on the Bills radar when Cowher mentioned him as his OC if he were to coach again. So at least Bill Cowher thought enough of him to consider him for his staff. Does that make him a good HC? Based on his record he's not a home run, but at least he's had a winning record.

PTR

Schopp loves the choice of Chan Gailey, and is excited they picked a coach with lots of experience. Again, just proves that Buffalo will swallow whatever crap Ralph feeds them and blindly like it.

What a pathetic inferiority complex this town has.

Continually trying to make chicken soup out of chicken ****

Schopp loves the choice of Chan Gailey, and is excited they picked a coach with lots of experience. Again, just proves that Buffalo will swallow whatever crap Ralph feeds them and blindly like it.

What a pathetic inferiority complex this town has.

Schopp is hardly a guy who "swallows whatever crap Ralph feeds" him.

Not that I care, but the Bills will be accused of being racist for hiring Gailey. Not by many but by a few. I can already picture Wilbon on PTI railing against the hiring of a retread white coach instead of Frazier.

Again, I personally don't care one way or another. Just predicting that a few accusations of racism will come.

We just had a black coach for half the season....