Nevergiveup

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10-6

8-8

does anyone know what happened on the surface doens't look like a horrible job ?

I can't remeber what the deal was with the cowbows back then

Chan Gailey was the perfect coach for Dallas - he did whatever Jerry told him to.

This move smells of brilliance in under the radar, maybe Cowher feed this idea into Ralphs head when they couldnt agree on a deal.

Don't know about "brilliance", but I was thinking the same thing about Cowher. Wonder if this was one of the coordinators he was supposed to be calling, getting info for the bills.

I'm sorry, but if your response to this hiring is anything less than total outrage, you are an idiot.

Well then call me an idiot. I'm not thrilled, but he has had some good seasons as OC and HC. Now, Cam Cameron would have made be really angry. But this has me more confused than anything.

I have reason to believe this is your new head coach. I am not completely 100%, but would not post it in this manner if I did not think it was credible. There are no links for this information. I know it will be ugly if I am wrong, but I thought you would want the information.

Could be as soon as tomorrow.

Wow. Well done!