Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so here is my life for the past 5 minutes.

I see this guy predicts Chan Gailey is the new HC, according to what he is hearing.

I laugh, roll my eyes and move on. Then, out of bordem, I decide to look at his previous posts.

Much to my surprise, unlike the countless ying-yangs who said they had a source tell them Cowher was ready to sign or Shanahan was a lock, this guy has been nothing but spot on in his predictions.

The best I can guess, he has a source close to Bobby April...and Bobby April and Chan Gailey go back to the mid-90's together in Pittsburgh.

So, what I'm saying is...as much as I would hate the idea that Gailey would even be considered , the ONE guy who actually looks like he might have a clue is telling us he is.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

OK, so here is my life for the past 5 minutes.

I see this guy predicts Chan Gailey is the new HC, according to what he is hearing.

I laugh, roll my eyes and move on. Then, out of bordem, I decide to look at his previous posts.

Much to my surprise, unlike the countless ying-yangs who said they had a source tell them Cowher was ready to sign or Shanahan was a lock, this guy has been nothing but spot on in his predictions.

The best I can guess, he has a source close to Bobby April...and Bobby April and Chan Gailey go back to the mid-90's together in Pittsburgh.

So, what I'm saying is...as much as I would hate the idea that Gailey would even be considered , the ONE guy who actually looks like he might have a clue is telling us he is.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Couldn't the guy just explain what led to his conviction re tomorrow's Gailey announcement?

Couldn't the guy just explain what led to his conviction re tomorrow's Gailey announcement?

Come on man, if you had a source that was giving you reliable information would you throw him under a bus to satisfy the curiosity of some people on a forum? Believe him or don't, but looking at his track record makes me believe him over the other bozo's who are currently being quoted.

Come on man, if you had a source that was giving you reliable information would you throw him under a bus to satisfy the curiosity of some people on a forum? Believe him or don't, but looking at his track record makes me believe him over the other bozo's who are currently being quoted.

Yeah, I would LOVE to know the source, but just out of an abundance of curiosity. I've got to think that the OP is talking to someone who knows something, based on the record.

And that stinks, because I really don't want Chan Gailey to coach the Bills.

I hear you, but I'd at least like something, not a name, just something to put his claim in clearer perspective

I saw the so-called "report". It consisted of Adam's speculation. He did not even bother to refer to the ususal "unnamed sources". He said, and I quote "I have a feeling that Leslie Frasier will not end up as the Bills coach". Wow! Great reporting job Adam.

I am not sure what people do not get. The Bill's could not offer him the job even if they want to. His team is still in the playoffs.

The way I see it, but of course it's becoming apparent that I'm half blind, is that we should know by mid week if Frazier is our guy or not. The Bills should know his interest in signing with us, right? That is whether he will or not. Therefore if we don't interview anyone else in the next few days, or at least firmly schedule an interview, you'd think Frazier is the choice, right? Right? Riiiiiight? Come on, that's right, isn't it? Heck, I don't know any more WHAT'S right!!! :wallbash: