Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have reason to believe this is your new head coach. I am not completely 100%, but would not post it in this manner if I did not think it was credible. There are no links for this information. I know it will be ugly if I am wrong, but I thought you would want the information.

Could be as soon as tomorrow.

Kind of disgusted w/all these people who jump on the band wagon and bash this guy. He's a pretty articulate offensive mind. Was relieved of his OC duties b/c Hailey wanted him to run his offense not his own. He was actually a hold over from Herm Edwards regime w/ the Chiefs. Oh by the way when Cowher retired from the Steelers he recommended one guy to replace him and it was.......... Chan Gailey. I know most of you negative posters know way more about football then Chan Gailey but lighten up. some of the same people who are bashing Gailey would welcome Mike Martz as coach.

I have reason to believe this is your new head coach. I am not completely 100%, but would not post it in this manner if I did not think it was credible. There are no links for this information. I know it will be ugly if I am wrong, but I thought you would want the information.

Could be as soon as tomorrow.

Nevergiveup, why prey tell do you have "reason to believe" this?? Why do you believe this is credible??

Kind of disgusted w/all these people who jump on the band wagon and bash this guy. He's a pretty articulate offensive mind. Was relieved of his OC duties b/c Hailey wanted him to run his offense not his own. He was actually a hold over from Herm Edwards regime w/ the Chiefs. Oh by the way when Cowher retired from the Steelers he recommended one guy to replace him and it was.......... Chan Gailey. I know most of you negative posters know way more about football then Chan Gailey but lighten up. some of the same people who are bashing Gailey would welcome Mike Martz as coach.

Right up front here, I am not one of the multitude of (idiotic) Ralph bashers, but this sounds like a different verse to the same song. Levy hires Jauron (against Ralph's wishes) and now Nix is looking at (potentially) hiring another re-tread never was because he is enamored with Gailey's considerable football acumen. First Levy falls prey to the "smart" but bad track record guy, is Nix next??????? If true, grab your ankles... :wallbash:

Just when you think that this disaster couldn't possibly get worse - it does. I hope this happens so I can finally pull the plug on my support for this team.

why wait? pull the plug now.

you're either with us or against us........ even if this decision would suck.

Just when you think that this disaster couldn't possibly get worse - it does. I hope this happens so I can finally pull the plug on my support for this team.

I'm sure I speak for more than myself when I say that--if this is indeed your attitude towards the team--please, please, please, pull the plug regardless.

[i guess there's no emoticon for "adios pal"]

Right up front here, I am not one of the multitude of (idiotic) Ralph bashers, but this sounds like a different verse to the same song. Levy hires Jauron (against Ralph's wishes) and now Nix is looking at (potentially) hiring another re-tread never was because he is enamored with Gailey's considerable football acumen. First Levy falls prey to the "smart" but bad track record guy, is Nix next??????? If true, grab your ankles... :wallbash:

How many times are you going to give the male/male rape analogy, anyway, XTC?

I've never been one to believe anything Schefter let fall out of his idiotic mouth. But if the Harbaugh story is true, and they made an offer to him before making an offer to Frazier, then why on earth wouldn't Frazier tell RW to go pack salt? Anyone in their right mind would.

And if they do hire Chan Gailey, let's just see who he brings in as OC and DC before we start all of the "we're doomed" threads.

Either way, we need someone in place to get the offseason rolling. A lot can happen.

I've never been one to believe anything Schefter let fall out of his idiotic mouth. But if the Harbaugh story is true, and they made an offer to him before making an offer to Frazier, then why on earth wouldn't Frazier tell RW to go pack salt? Anyone in their right mind would.

And if they do hire Chan Gailey, let's just see who he brings in as OC and DC before we start all of the "we're doomed" threads.

Either way, we need someone in place to get the offseason rolling. A lot can happen.

True, If Harbough reports are accurate, there is no way Frazier gets/takes the gig.

As many times as it takes to get you acclimated to the taste of the salty blood trumpet. :wallbash:

I'm sure I speak for more than myself when I say that--if this is indeed your attitude towards the team--please, please, please, pull the plug regardless.

[i guess there's no emoticon for "adios pal"]

Ah my good friend the bandit. I promise you'll still get yearly Christmas cards from me, don't worry. You won't suffer.

I guess I missed something because I never heard that Levy hired Dickhead over Ralphies wishes...