Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is going to happen, isn't it?

LAUGHING STOCK MEET THE BUFFALO BILLS, BUFFALO BILLS MEET LAUGHING STOCK.

CUE THE WEDDING MUSIC.

DONE DEAL.

JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN'T GET KICKED IN THE HEAD ANY HARDER, ALONG COMES PELE. :wallbash:

They better have tried to interview Paul Johnson first then. There isn't one Georgia Tech fan alive that doesn't believe Johnson is a much better coach than Gailey.

He's a much better college coach, but that triple option offense would be crap in the NFL

This is the first time I have heard of this guy :unsure:

Re-tread deluxe..........now let me hear you B word about Jim Haslett..........go ahead, I DARE you! :wallbash:

Even the most hardcore Haslett haters would be lining up for him over this CHUMP of a choice. What a wussy, washout, garbage selection.

He's a much better college coach, but that triple option offense would be crap in the NFL

Yeah, I know. I wasn't really serious about wanting Paul Johnson as coach (although my guess is someone as smart as him would figure out a way to adjust eventually to the NFL, given experience). Just pointing out the extreme disappointment of the thought of Gailey being the next Bills head coach.

Re-tread deluxe..........now let me hear you B word about Jim Haslett..........go ahead, I DARE you! :wallbash:

Even the most hardcore Haslett haters would be lining up for him over this CHUMP of a choice. What a wussy, washout, garbage selection.

No, I actually prefer this to Haslett. I don't hate him, I just don't think he's a very good head coach.

But I'm bummed that Frazier isn't coming to town.

I suppose offense is a much bigger problem than defense right now, anyway, though. Maybe this won't be horrible.

Yeah, I know. I wasn't really serious about wanting Paul Johnson as coach (although my guess is someone as smart as him would figure out a way to adjust). Just pointing out the extreme disappointment of the thought of Gailey being the next Bills head coach.

Is it too early to raise money for a FIRE CHAN GAILEY billboard????????? :wallbash: