Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy might be a hack, so naturally take it for what it's worth. He just recently tweeted this:

"Cowher OK with what the BIlls will offer Salary wise, but looking for commitment from RB for player budget."

http://twitter.com/LoganInEA

I like how the word salary is capitalized in his message. A real pro he is... :thumbdown:

His a professional (meaning he gets paid) guesser who's rarely right -Giant Curly haired Pumpkin Head. Has no contacts with the Bills or the 26 "other" teams that usually don't make his columns. Reminds me a Paul Zimmerman same thing with SI years ago- a no nothing

OK, I give up. All of you are right. Peter King and Dr. Z. are know-nothings.

Until they say something nice about the Bills, that is. Then they're geniuses. Some of you people are so pitiful about this.

It means that Bill Cowher is OK with what the Bills will offer Salary wise, but he is looking for commitment from Russ Brandon for player budget.

This smells like BS to me. Why would the Bills break the bank for Cowher then cheap out on coaches and players??

PTR

I really hope these flight links start popping up in random threads as a running gag - this is really funny.

I want to be hopeful with this Joe Logan guy, but he was (apparently) wrong about Cowher being in Buffalo on Tuesday.

Schefter's twitter:

"A high-ranking Bucs official insisted tonight that his team is not, has not, and will not pursue Bill Cowher this off-season."

"Bucs official said any claims that team has pursued or talked with Cowher are 'categorically false.' Raheem Morris will be HC in 2010."

Link

The AFC East is full of power supercoaches. Cowher does not have the stuff to take on all three of

these big time coaches in the AFC Rast. That is why he is stalling Buffalo and praying for an opening

in the Carolinas. Bottom line, he is afraid of Ryan, Parcells and Belichick

The AFC East is full of power supercoaches. Cowher does not have the stuff to take on all three of

these big time coaches in the AFC Rast. That is why he is stalling Buffalo and praying for an opening

No offense dude, but Cowher doesn't look like the type of person who is "afraid" of situations like that...I think he would relish the challenge. You on the other hand, might wilt like a dying flower when faced with such a challenge, but I doubt Cowher would...

Translation: Malcolm Glazer can't afford 3 head coaches on his payroll.

PTR

Assuming Cowher wants a deal at least equal to what Washington gave the Shanahan and then he likely wants his choice of assistants as well which could end up being a few million more in all...then you have the pay to coaches not on the team and that would add it up quick.

ok, so what's the problem, Ralph wants to win right (he did say that) so let's rap this up tonight... Bill we will spend to the cap.

Our fans will support bringing you in to turn this around, whatever you need.

Just one small problem with your post. You are assuming Joe Logan's info. is legit.

Bill Parcells is not a coach any more and I do not he is afraid of VPs.

FWIW... Logan supposedly broke the story that the Bills were firing the entire coaching staff about 2 hours before anyone else picked up on it. Sal discussed this on his show the other night. Now, allegedly, Logan was wrong about Cowher being in Buffalo yesterday, but I've since heard he stands by this report despite what other outlets are saying. Take it for what it's worth at this point. Could be good info. could be BS. One thing to note, however, the guy is all about East Aurora, and that's his main focus on his shows/blogs. He rarely talks Bills stuff, so I'm not sure what his motive would be here to intentionally throw out this info. The subject matter is not really in his wheel house so to speak.

Hmmm, it's interesting that after Chris Brown said two front office members were leaving town today for business. And now this new leak by Joe Logan (who lives in East Aurora, where Jim Kelly and Steve Tasker both live). Maybe you guys were onto something...