Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

FWIW... Logan supposedly broke the story that the Bills were firing the entire coaching staff about 2 hours before anyone else picked up on it. Sal discussed this on his show the other night. Now, allegedly, Logan was wrong about Cowher being in Buffalo yesterday, but I've since heard he stands by this report despite what other outlets are saying. Take it for what it's worth at this point. Could be good info. could be BS. One thing to note, however, the guy is all about East Aurora, and that's his main focus on his shows/blogs. He rarely talks Bills stuff, so I'm not sure what his motive would be here to intentionally throw out this info. The subject matter is not really in his wheel house so to speak.

Interesting point. But then you need to look at the motive of the guy leaking to him. What's the angle of "the leaker"? If anything this leak puts Ralph on the spot.

Assuming Cowher's agent isn't leaking to Joe Blow in East Aurora (that would be a real cloak and dagger move on their part), why would someone from the Bills side leak info that is damaging to Ralph?

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been ZERO non-commerical flights from Buffalo or Detroit (DTW, DET, PTK) to Minnesota. Unless RB and Buddy Nix are flying commerical, no one from the Bills is in Minnesota yet.

I'm still not buying the Hickory flight, though didn't Cowher sell his home down in Raleigh?

Hmmm, it's interesting that after Chris Brown said two front office members were leaving town today for business. And now this new leak by Joe Logan (who lives in East Aurora, where Jim Kelly and Steve Tasker both live). Maybe you guys were onto something...

Can I hit refresh on this site while I am sleeping?

No offense dude, but Cowher doesn't look like the type of person who is "afraid" of situations like that...I think he would relish the challenge. You on the other hand, might wilt like a dying flower when faced with such a challenge, but I doubt Cowher would...

This could be the best challenge he could face. But from what I see, he is afraid to step up to the plate.Taking on the Bills job will give him the chance to prove once and for all that he might be better than the other 3. But you cannot win unless your enter the game.

FWIW... Logan supposedly broke the story that the Bills were firing the entire coaching staff about 2 hours before anyone else picked up on it. Sal discussed this on his show the other night. Now, allegedly, Logan was wrong about Cowher being in Buffalo yesterday, but I've since heard he stands by this report despite what other outlets are saying. Take it for what it's worth at this point. Could be good info. could be BS. One thing to note, however, the guy is all about East Aurora, and that's his main focus on his shows/blogs. He rarely talks Bills stuff, so I'm not sure what his motive would be here to intentionally throw out this info. The subject matter is not really in his wheel house so to speak.

Setting aside his Cowher take for a moment, what are the odds that Logan knows at least one of the coaches the Bills just fired? Neighbors, perhaps?

P.S.: While I'm not responsible for this monster of a mega-merged thread, I did have to chuckle when I saw the title. Nicely done ...

Setting aside his Cowher take for a moment, what are the odds that Logan knows at least one of the coaches the Bills just fired? Neighbors, perhaps?

And not only that, but how would he know the intimate details of what Cowher is alright with and what he isn't?

And not only that, but how would he know the intimate details of what Cowher is alright with and what he isn't?

That's why I'm suspicious of the latest info, but have no problem thinking that someone in EA might have heard "they just canned all of us" from a friend or neighbor and decided to put it online.

There have been ZERO non-commerical flights from Buffalo or Detroit (DTW, DET, PTK) to Minnesota. Unless RB and Buddy Nix are flying commerical, no one from the Bills is in Minnesota yet.

I'm still not buying the Hickory flight, though didn't Cowher sell his home down in Raleigh?

Interesting. Funny too how Chris Brown is treating this. Totally silent on reports, rather interesting ones with direct Carucci quotes in it, that the Bills are still actively pursuing Cowher, yet Chris goes out of his way today to post two stories about Bills brass in Minneapolis, and another story about Brian Schottenheimer.

I'm betting you're right. I think he did have a lead on the firing story and is now taking advantage of the media coverage he's getting.

I do a lot of SEO work and what he's been doing since his big scoop looks a lot like linkbait. He's taking advantage of a trending topic that is clearly of interest to the region to promote his blog and whatever else he's got going. Some linkbait can be totally ethical...but this is starting to look otherwise. Even now I can see that the guy went from having 23 followers from when the original "Cowher ok with salary" tweet...to having 44 followers. Some are names I recognize from TBD :thumbdown:

I've been away from my computer for a few hours. Can somebody please summarize the first 13 pages of this. TIA.

Ok, I will try to sum it up as best as I can:

Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

P.S.: While I'm not responsible for this monster of a mega-merged thread, I did have to chuckle when I saw the title. Nicely done ...

Good point Lori. That's very plausible. It's just tough to decipher at this point. I can't say that I've seen a story take on such a life of its own like this Cowher thing has. Despite the abysmal decade of Bills football we just exited, there were some big acquisitions, stories, and rumors (Bledsoe, Spikes... Seifert at the airport, etc.), but this thing has had to cost countless more hours of productivity for the masses than any of those combined. I know I haven't gotten anything done at work for the last couple of weeks! By the time Cowher is hired, Ye Ole will more than likely be canned.