Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to admit, the Bflo-Detroit-NC connection that this particular plane has, is kind of coincidental at this particular time.

Not really. A X-Detroit-Y connection is pretty common considering that Delta/Northwest operates a major hub in Detroit and most of their Eastern/Midwestern flights take that route.

Not that this is a Delta/Northwest flight, but maybe it has something to do with the air routes approved by the FAA

Two planes today took off from the Buffalo area and landed at the regional Airport in Hickory, NC. One left this morning from Niagara Falls Airport and one left from the main Airport in Buffalo. Both landed in Hickory which is 30 miles from Cowhers home in NC.

One plane has already left Hickory and is en route to Niagara Falls and the other is still in Hickory.

Both of the planes are registered to companies in western NY but both have no affiliation with OBD or the Wilson's.

Remember though that RB used a friends plane to bring TO to Buffalo?

Food for Thought

Sometimes peoples posts cause me to spend money after i beat my computer with a bat because of how angry i get :thumbdown: . This is one of those posts...

Unfortunately, we can be sure that there will be NO local media sniffing around to see if any Bills brass emerge from the plane.

tomorrow morning I am going to park myself in front of Cowher house if he isnt out walking the dog I am going to just ring the damn doorbell and ask him point blank are ya coming to Buffalo or not. None of this flightaware tracking of planes flying from Buffalo to the Furniture Capital of the USA.

This may sound stupid but the media hates Buffalo because the media has been made to look like fools by a 90 year old owner with regard to the CBA. The media bashed RW when the horrible CBA was agreed upon and now he and Brownie are the only ones who look like they had a clue. Buffalo and ESPN had a love affair. When RW didn't go in lock step with Taglibueu(sp?) all of a sudden the Bills were a laughing stock of a team. The NFL and ESPN does not treat those who have a different opinion very well - see Al Davis circa early 1980's. RW is proven correct and the treatment has only gotten worse. Throw in the dumping of an obvioulsy overrated Donahue(former ESPN fav) and the fact most of the sports media takes its cue from ESPN and the Bills get treated worse than a fat girl in high school.

The source of all of these comments likely is Bob LaMonte, agent for coaches and GMs. He's pissed that his clients were passed up.

His motives aside, he's probably right. Every doubter and cynic has been right for 15 years. Bills fans have the blind optimism of a battered wife.

He could be right but I really think these writers have no real idea what they are talking about. Especially King as seen here:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_ga.../26/ten_things/

I'd take King's reporting with a huge grain of salt.

:thumbdown:

Good find.

His "Things I Think" lists are ridiculous. I liked in that one how he didn't want to give up a 1st round pick that could be RON DAYNE and how Tedy (Genuflect) Bruschi was certainly to be lost in free agency.

Clown. Always has been, always will be.