Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

It's hard to think this comment about a potential coaching candidate being upset with the offseason is off base. When a drooling corpse decides to hire Old Man River for the GM job it's really hard to get too excited. Nix might be the best scout in the history of the sport but he has shown nothing to think he is qualified for a GM job. For the record Parcells isn't the GM of the Dolphins either. Jeff Ireland is and like the other 31 GM's is not eligible for an AARP card or free coffee at McDonalds. Say hello to Brian Schottenheimer. Jets offense has been good. It might work out.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two planes today took off from the Buffalo area and landed at the regional Airport in Hickory, NC. One left this morning from Niagara Falls Airport and one left from the main Airport in Buffalo. Both landed in Hickory which is 30 miles from Cowhers home in NC.

One plane has already left Hickory and is en route to Niagara Falls and the other is still in Hickory.

Both of the planes are registered to companies in western NY but both have no affiliation with OBD or the Wilson's.

Remember though that RB used a friends plane to bring TO to Buffalo?

Food for Thought

The only reason why the Bills would initiate a covert flight to NC is if they planned on holding Cowher's wife hostage until he accepts our coaching job. Cowher is not there. He is working overtime speculating about the playoffs and analyzing what strategies the teams will be using against each other this weekend. I hope I am wrong, but I don't see any way that Bill would take a job where he didn't have enough decision-making power. Don't believe me? Look up the power struggle between him and Donahoe at Pittsburgh. It was ugly.

The only reason why the Bills would initiate a covert flight to NC is if they planned on holding Cowher's wife hostage until he accepts our coaching job. Cowher is not there. He is working overtime speculating about the playoffs and analyzing what strategies the teams will be using against each other this weekend. I hope I am wrong, but I don't see any way that Bill would take a job where he didn't have enough decision-making power. Don't believe me? Look up the power struggle between him and Donahoe at Pittsburgh. It was ugly.

Have you watched the CBS pregame show there is no analysis of teams and what they will do or not. It is one of the worst pregame shows ever.

Agree Cowher doesnt want a struggle like he had with TD. But you do give me an idea, maybe we can round up Ray Finkle, BillsNC and others to grab his wife and hold her till Bill signs.

It's hard to think this comment about a potential coaching candidate being upset with the offseason is off base. When a drooling corpse decides to hire Old Man River for the GM job it's really hard to get too excited. Nix might be the best scout in the history of the sport but he has shown nothing to think he is qualified for a GM job. For the record Parcells isn't the GM of the Dolphins either. Jeff Ireland is and like the other 31 GM's is not eligible for an AARP card or free coffee at McDonalds. Say hello to Brian Schottenheimer. Jets offense has been good. It might work out.

I think Bill Polian was a scout before he was hired as GM.

Actually there is only a Corning flight every two weeks from NC and it's on Mondays and Thursdays. There also is a flight everyother Wednesday from their plant in Kentucky to Elmira. There is one everyday though from NJ to Elmira.

Point taken.... The Blue and White is often seen from my window, so your saying hes on Thursdays plane??? :D

He may be right and he may be wrong. I think it's clear that the Bills and the mainstream media are at odds with one another right now. How and when this all came about? Who knows. It's like we are the team that they all love to hate. I, personally, find it rather entertaining. :D

Berchtold should be fixing this, but as usual, he is worthless and does nothing.

It wasn't a shot by King. It was a shot by King's source: one of the Bills coaching candidates. He said the source is a coaching candidate on other teams lists as well, so it must be a prominent one.

Just pure speculating, but perhaps Rivera? Seems there was some fallout in SD. Plus he has ties to Fewell, who may be less than enamored with Nix after just getting fired.

You are starting to sound like Raider fan.

"The media hates us and our old, meddling owner".

I hear it everyday. I live in Northern California and I have to listen to Raider fan whine about how the refs, media, and the world in general hates them and their team. I see it more and more on this site. Don't become Raider fan.

Hmmm.... this one plane is interesting....

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration

06-Jan-2010 C441/G Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) Hickory Rgnl (KHKY) 02:22PM EST 04:00PM EST 1:38

02-Jan-2010 C441/G Gerald R. Ford Intl (KGRR) Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) 09:11PM EST 10:12PM EST 1:01

02-Jan-2010 C441/G Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) Gerald R. Ford Intl (KGRR) 12:32PM EST 01:39PM EST 1:07

G Gerald R. Ford Intl is in Michigan. Doesn't Ralph live in Detroit?

Ralph Wilson deserves every bit of critisism he is getting for what he has done this past 10 years

BUT

I dont dislikethe Nix hire....i think it was a step in the right direction.....so was cleaning house on the coaching staff.......and if one of the quality coaches is smart to come here now they might be getting into something special.

06-Jan-2010 C441/G Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) Hickory Rgnl (KHKY) 02:22PM EST 04:00PM EST 1:38

02-Jan-2010 C441/G Gerald R. Ford Intl (KGRR) Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) 09:11PM EST 10:12PM EST 1:01

02-Jan-2010 C441/G Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) Gerald R. Ford Intl (KGRR) 12:32PM EST 01:39PM EST 1:07

Actually, that is interesting...

You're saying the "C441" travelled from Buffalo to Detroit and back on the 2nd, then THAT SAME EXACT PLANE travelled from Buffalo to NC today? Or is it just the same type of plane making these trips?

Too bad you couldn't figure out who the plane is registered to.

:D

Actually, I chartered these planes. I was jonesing for some wings from the Anchor Bar so I had some delivered to me here in Charlotte. I told them to land in Hickory so as not to arouse the suspicion of my wife, as I am on a diet.

You're saying the "C441" travelled from Buffalo to Detroit and back on the 2nd, then THAT SAME EXACT PLANE travelled from Buffalo to NC today? Or is it just the same type of plane making these trips?

Same exact plane. The number matches

Too bad you couldn't figure out who the plane is registered to.

:D

HAMBURG AERO LEASING L P

HAMBURG, NY

(Partnership)