NE should be 6-5, we should be 6-5 in 1st place of the AFC East

Trent Edwards and Jauron cost us the AFC East. How do you lose 6-3 to the Browns at home?

No, the Bills should be 4-7 and the Pats should be 7-4. You are what your record says you are. The Pats beat the Bills fair and square because they were the better team late. And the Bills certainly deserved to lose to the Browns, who, believe it or not, outplayed the Bills.

No, the Bills should be 4-7 and the Pats should be 7-4. You are what your record says you are. The Pats beat the Bills fair and square because they were the better team late. And the Bills certainly deserved to lose to the Browns, who, believe it or not, outplayed the Bills.

The Bills did not deserve to lose to the Browns. Derrick Anderson was 2-17 or something. Unreal.

I agree......we lost due to a lack of situational coaching. We were just too stupid to win those games.

I said in the beginning of the year that if Jauron got off to a bad start that a change in HC needed to happen EARLY (week 4 or 5) in order to save the season and not to wait for the bye week (or later). But nooo, Ralphie had to go and let Jauron ruin any hope for a playoff appearance before switching HC -- always the way with this team.

Well, the Bills can prove it by winning out which would give them a fair shot at winning the division.

(How ridiculous is it that the Bills still even have the possibility?)

If we pull this thing out and win the division, Ye Ole' is gonna be hoppin' around his living room yelling "f'in A! f'inA! I gotta a feeling... Buffalo's goin to the SUPER BOWL!!!!"

Trent Edwards and Jauron cost us the AFC East. How do you lose 6-3 to the Browns at home?

Should be ??? It's more like they had the opportunity.

And you can get off the I hate Edwards bandwagon. Put the blame where it belongs on Juaron.

Who couldn't see that Freddy J has been better that Marshawn all season? Who called in the plays on tough downs? Certainley not Edwards?

The Bills lost a few games because of bad breaks on tipped passes and a few fumbles at THE worst time at the begining of the season.

And what was Tasker saying -- compete for the division when they play the Putrids? The Bills have to win out and the Putz lose out. Hey Steve pass the doobie this way.

Exactly. It is what it is. The fact is that Dick Jauron and Trent Edwards were part of the Bills who lost to New England and Cleveland. Hopefully they have taken some actions that will improve the team in what's left of the season. The idea that we "should" have won games is a loser mindset. We lost. We have to learn how to win.

I don't believe in "should be". Every team in the league can claim that they "should" have won a game or two that they lost. A loss is a loss. Most losses can be traced to a few mistakes. Our losses are not all that different from anyone elses. Falling apart is falling apart, whether you do it in the first quarter or the fourth.

Well, the Bills can prove it by winning out which would give them a fair shot at winning the division.

(How ridiculous is it that the Bills still even have the possibility?)

Its not ridiculous at all. Given that we are only talking about mathematical possibilities, hardly anyone is totally eliminated at this point. The only thing that has changed from two weeks ago is a single win. What Fewel has shown us is that there is such a thing as being too careful and that a gamble here and there pays off sometimes. The team is fun to watch again and for that alone I am content, for this season anyway. Too many injuries and too far behind to have a realistic chance at the playoffs but who cares? We just beat the #%^#%^%$ fins.

Should be, could be, would be, but we're not. Those two weren't the only ones to cost us. Leodis McFumble cost us a game, Parrish cost us one. We have the worst ranked run defense in the NFL. If not the worst Offensive Line in the NFL, then one of the worst 2 or 3. You can't blame it all on two people because one is fired and one is benched. This dismal season has been a total team effort.

And what was Tasker saying -- compete for the division when they play the Putrids? The Bills have to win out and the Putz lose out. Hey Steve pass the doobie this way.

If the Bills win out and the pats lose two more down the stretch (other than to us) we win the division, provided the Dolphins don't win out as well. I think.

Stranger things have happened, but not many.

If the Bills win out and the pats lose two more down the stretch (other than to us) we win the division, provided the Dolphins don't win out as well. I think.

Essentially, we need to win the Jets game before we start talking, but if we do, all of the sudden, we're 4 straight wins from looking decent. We need the Pats to lose to us and go 2-2 in their remaining 4 games. Possible losses down the road for them, who knows, it would look actually plausible if we had just finished in week 1.

Jauron's boneheaded decisions have cost us mulitple games each year he was here. But, McKelvin and Parrish are the one's to blame on the losses to the Pats & Browns. Even if Parrish didn't fumble, the game was still 3-3 at that point, would we have beaten the Browns?

For the last 4 years, make that the last 10 years, we've had "we should of been...", let's just hope Ralph does the right thing this offseason and brings in the right people, that way we don't have so many "we should of been" records.

The Putrids are 7-4, the Bills are 4-7 with 5 games to go. To eliminate any tie breakers ...

The Bills need to win 4 of 5 and the Putrids lose 4 of 5. Also the Putrids are 3-1 in the Division compared to Buff's 2-2.

Even if you use the stateside O for on the road against the Putz,

@ Miami, Carolina, @ Bills, Jax and @ Texans --- that's 3 road games and 2 home games

Do you really think the Panthers or Jags can win in NE?

Buffalo - Nyets, @ KC, NE, @ Atlanta and Indy.

I believe we can handle the Nyets and KC. Indy has ZERO to play for to risk injuries (other than to ruin the 19-1 mark by the Putrids). That leaves the hated Putrids and Atlanta (currently 6-5 and looking for a playoff spot).

How I'd love for this fairy tale to come true ..... It aint gonna happen.

And to quote thebandit27 on The Stadium Wall:

"Hey Luke Warm Pisswater, go crawl back into your sewer."

I am so sick of hearing Bruschi's name, especially since that game when he came back from his stroke. The entire game, you heard all the announcers say "Tedy Bruschi this.... Tedy Bruschi that..." in the words of Tarbash "The Egyptian Magician" (Jerky Boys) SHUT DE F@CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!