Um, so do we have a shot vs the Jets?

Forgotten in all this mess -- we actually have a game coming up against one of our hated rivals. Can we bounce back somehow and get to 2-4? I'm not overly optimistic, but perhaps the Bills will show up and put up a fight. I can dream can't I?

There's always a chance, but not a very good one this week.

Forgotten in all this mess -- we actually have a game coming up against one of our hated rivals. Can we bounce back somehow and get to 2-4? I'm not overly optimistic, but perhaps the Bills will show up and put up a fight. I can dream can't I?

The amazing thing about this team is our unfailing ability to play to the level of competition ... this is the type of game like NE or NO where we'll play well for a while to make you think we have a chance ... then they'll just rip your f'in heart out ... again.

Let's see Rex Ryan's vaunted D got stomped on national TV on monday ... yeah, he's licking his chops here with Trentative coming in ...

No shot this team is a total mess.

Guest dog14787

I have a gut feeling we will beat the Jets although I'm not so sure that's a good thing at this point, but we are only a couple of games out of a possible wild card spot or winning our division.

Its to bad we didn't have an owner that could make a decisive decision, we would still have a real chance at accomplishing something this season. :wallbash:

RW urks the crap out of me. :censored:

Like so many others, I tend to be optimistic when thinking about the possibilities of Buffalo beating any team. I think the biggest reason they have no chance is that NY is coming off an embarrassing loss to MIA. And since they have a real coach who fires his team up, and they actually have talent on both sides of the ball ... and Buffalo has neither ... unless the entire Jets team comes down with H1N1, the Bills don't have a chance in H .. E .. double hockey sticks.

Forgot what station I was listening to yesterday but they were speculating that if dick jauron doesnt win on this 2 week road trip ralph may tell him not to return with the team.

Wow, that means we will be facing the Texans at 1-6. Ugh!!! Unbelievable that we could be that bad. If we lose the next three and continue to embarrass ourselves, NO WAY Dick makes it thru the bye.

As for beating the Jets, does anyone think the coaching staff ever talks with TE during the week about trying to throw down the field? We are the ONLY team in the league who does not attempt to stretch the field the entire game. They should tell him, one more checkdown and you are done. Why don't Evans and TO ever get in his face? The saddest thing is that NO ONE seems to care on the team. Oh, I forgot except our 7th linebacker JOHN CORTO- he cares bigtime. Yee Hah.

I don't want to see the Bills disgracing their throwback championship uniforms anymore, including this week against the Jets. They don't deserve to represent the players from that era. They are perfectly matched in those repugnant Donahoe clown suits, and should continue wearing them as a symbol of their perpetual futility.

sure i guess we have a shot. but i think the better wager is 2 fold:

1) is this the game Trent goes down? (Against Rex's blitz happy D and our O-Line)

Most likely.

2) if he does go down how long into the game will it take.

probobly before the half ends.

this speculation seems much more real and entertaining

sure i guess we have a shot. but i think the better wager is 2 fold:

1) is this the game Trent goes down? (Against Rex's blitz happy D and our O-Line)

Most likely.

2) if he does go down how long into the game will it take.

probobly before the half ends.

this speculation seems much more real and entertaining

A over/under on when TE will get knocked out of the game. A far cry from the "in Trent we trust" one short year ago about this time.

I don't see the Bills moving the ball at all offensively, against that D with the crowd noise. Do any of you?

I don't know...we moved it pretty well at home against the last-ranked defense in the league. What makes you think it will be any different next week?

The way they've been playing no but if they play like they did when the almost beat the Pats than yea. The negativity on this board is amazing.

Cause we have fared so well in our division(or any other division for that matter) the last couple of years :unsure: Please list what we should even remotely be optimistic about??

Reminds me of that scene in Dr Strangelove where George C. Scott as General Turgidson is asked whether the U.S. bomber has a chance to get through soviet air defenses and thereby trigger an atomic apocalypse driving the human race to extinction. "Have they got a chance?" he says. "Hell, YES!"

Sure. Equip the Bill with 44's.