Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Ashley Tisdale? Really? Really? Really?

Eh, I've got a whole bunch.

Kelly Hu

Megan Fox (Duh)

Olivia Wilde

Nicki Minaj (perhaps less so after her grammy's thing)

Amy Lee

Avril Lavigne

Ines Sainz

Bai Ling

Well, I have a whole bunch so...yeah.

After watching the clip, I saw a "see the next clip" button so I clicked it. Hilarious dialog:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS4wARMb3vQ&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_62623

It says it's from Electra Luxx. Just added it to my Netflix queue.

I like Eleckta Nacchios...Oh wait? You're not talking about the female anti-hero of Marvel Comics legend? :doh:

Awesome thread. My top 10 changes a little from time to time. Here's my top 3 for the time being. Pure hotness/sex appeal,mesmerizing beauty and class come into account. Each lady in our world has their own unique way of expressing their attributes. So let's keep admiring the ladies and not let their efforts of primping go to waste.

Candice, the pure def (in my book) of hotness.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/enlargedimage?postid=717541&parent=717451

Olivia's eyes are to die for.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/justin-timberlake-olivia-wilde-04-2011/0404-justin-timberlake-olivia-wilde-04

Ginger is timeless. I think she'll always find a way to stay in my top 10. Others will try to knock her off, but she's a survivor.

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/ginger-rogers-picture-16369371.htm

Who's your top 3? With pure sex appeal, classic beauty, and class?

Hey! Another Olivia Wilde fan. Two thumbs way uP!

Another Baim Ling fan. Yay!

Edited by SelmonSmith6378

I likey and prefer the slim (yes, stick like bean poles) but thanks to many of peep's linkys here I'm growing a fondness towards Kate Upton and I don't know why. Perhaps it's a phase or maybe my mind is developing. She's not a rail, but yet she's got me looking and admiring again and again :) Gosh it's gotta be a phase.

1329626899[/url]' post='2385452']

I likey and prefer the slim (yes, stick like bean poles) but thanks to many of peep's linkys here I'm growing a fondness towards Kate Upton and I don't know why. Perhaps it's a phase or maybe my mind is developing. She's not a rail, but yet she's got me looking and admiring again and again :) Gosh it's gotta be a phase.

A little meat on the bones is good.

I likey and prefer the slim (yes, stick like bean poles) but thanks to many of peep's linkys here I'm growing a fondness towards Kate Upton and I don't know why.

I'm getting the same thing. I usually enjoy the skinny ladies too. Mmm, dem clavicles.

I'm right there with you...I like the skinny ones(heroine chic)...i guess its because opposites attract...or at least i am attracted to opposites..not so much a reciprocal agreement... :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

If she's been posted i apologize....but Brigitte was such a vixen.....no wonder all the guys went crazy over her back in the day :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SBqPpY4rpzc/TWMFIV6K5gI/AAAAAAAABmk/rTGpn8T3m6o/s1600/11.jpg

To me, she may be the all time hottest woman ever.....Because I feel like she was the first modern looking chick. She was in her 20s in the 1950s and before her, the hair and general look even for young chicks made them look old to me. I looked at my mother's high school yearbook from the 40s and they look like old ladies even though they were teenagers.

Sophia Loren is the same age as her, but she was still kind of old school. Marilyn Monroe would be considered fat these days. Bardot's young pictures look like she could be a young chick now 60 years or whatever later.

Case in point 1

Case in point 2

Still looking young & smoking at age 34 in '68