Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

I think Serena is hot. There's something really attractive about the fact that she could snap me like a twig if she wanted too...And now, I present to you, DC Tom laughing and saying why I'm wrong.

I'll give her credit, she is attractive...But I hate the Big Bang Thoery and anyone associated with it, so not so sure I'd go out with her. But she's attractive I'll give her that

Maybe someday after you lose your virginity you'll develop more discretion in your taste for women.

I think she's the female Benjamin Button. I'm sure she's had some work done, but it's really good work.

:lol:

I've never been a fan of her looks or acting, but I agree she's getting better with age.

Edited by KD in CT

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, PM if yuo ever decide to give it up again.

You say, more Brie, and I say more Alison Brie, that is.

Mad Men starts again this Sunday!:

On Community, there is a monkey or something called Annie's boobs

I don't watch Community, but Alison is Annie

I get where they came up with the fixation, though

She's also got great eyes

And, great legs.

To be fair, the picture posted of Melissa Rauch is not a good representation of how beautiful she actually is. I'm not sure why WWVa chose THAT pic, but to each their own. She's tiny (like 5'1) and has an incredible body that she doesn't flaunt. In fact, they go through great effort to dress her down on Big Bang just to make it more believable she'd marry someone like Wallowitz ... though I dig the glasses.

Rauch

Rauch 2

still no. ... maybe we need to find a picture of back of her head.

jw

I think Serena is hot. There's something really attractive about the fact that she could snap me like a twig if she wanted too...And now, I present to you, DC Tom laughing and saying why I'm wrong.

I am laughing, and you are wrong.

Because it's fallacious logic. Because you're a kid. Dakota Fanning could snap you in half.