Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much NSFW, b/c it'll give most anyone the wrong impression. (They are actual name actresses Adrianne Paliacki (who was going to be the new Wonder Woman) and Emmanuelle Chiriqui most notably from Entourage). This is either from "Women in Trouble" or "Electra Luxx" (can't remember), two very fun films that I recommend. Joseph Gordon-Levitt has a :lol: character in these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Whl44v_zM

Like one of the comments below this video on Youtube, I believe this scene has turned me into a lesbian. :wub:

Edited by UConn James

Pretty much NSFW, b/c it'll give most anyone the wrong impression. (They are actual name actresses Adrianne Paliacki (who was going to be the new Wonder Woman) and Emmanuelle Chiriqui most notably from Entourage). This is either from "Women in Trouble" or "Electra Luxx" (can't remember), two very fun films that I recommend. Joseph Gordon-Levitt has a :lol: character in these.

Like one of the comments below this video on Youtube, I believe this scene has turned me into a lesbian. :wub:

There's nothing wrong with the impression that gave me.

Emmanuelle Chiriqui is so !@#$ing hot.

• 3 weeks later...

After watching the clip, I saw a "see the next clip" button so I clicked it. Hilarious dialog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS4wARMb3vQ&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_62623

It says it's from Electra Luxx. Just added it to my Netflix queue.

After watching the clip, I saw a "see the next clip" button so I clicked it. Hilarious dialog:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS4wARMb3vQ&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_62623

It says it's from Electra Luxx. Just added it to my Netflix queue.

Just to note that "Women in Trouble" is the first part. EL is a sequel. You definitely have to watch them in order.

Checking right now, WiT is still available on Netflix streaming. If you get all the way through and still wonder "Where the hell was Joseph Gordon-Levitt?" like I did... keep watching. He's got a bigger part in EL. Funny as hell.

It's weird. I hated "Boogie Nights." I loved these (and there's reportedly a third in the works).

A side project to this, with the same writer/director and several of the actors/actresses is "Girl Walks Into a Bar..." that was the first full-length feature to have its release directly to Youtube. They actually shoot these in ~ a week on a low budget. The strength is foremost in the script and then getting really good actors (Connie Britton, for example) who don't really give a sh-- about making coin, they just want to be a part of it.

Edited by UConn James

Just to note that "Women in Trouble" is the first part. EL is a sequel. You definitely have to watch them in order.

Checking right now, WiT is still available on Netflix streaming. If you get all the way through and still wonder "Where the hell was Joseph Gordon-Levitt?" like I did... keep watching. He's got a bigger part in EL. Funny as hell.

It's weird. I hated "Boogie Nights." I loved these (and there's reportedly a third in the works).

A side project to this, with the same writer/director and several of the actors/actresses is "Girl Walks Into a Bar..." that was the first full-length feature to have its release directly to Youtube. They actually shoot these in ~ a week on a low budget. The strength is foremost in the script and then getting really good actors (Connie Britton, for example) who don't really give a sh-- about making coin, they just want to be a part of it.

After seeing those clips, I would not be watching that movie wondering where Joesph Gordon-Levitt is...

Just watched "Women in Trouble" -- good movie, I enjoyed it. Definitely wasn't expecting to see Simon Baker (the Mentalist) in it! Too bad EL isn't streaming on Netflix. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Once again the lovely Jennifer Love Hewitt. This time going green at the "Breaking Dawn" premiere.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/jennifer-love-hewitt-surprise-hit-at-breaking-dawn-premiere_1261050

She is another attractive brunette. She is lucky that

the green favors her so well. Some brunettes

aren't so lucky because green can make them

look yellow. I say she should get a "special

pass" and be allowed to join ''The Most Beautiful

Women of Buffalo" list.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

• 3 weeks later...