Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

don't know what commercial you are talking about, but i have had 'thing' for a commercial for a year now...its the zyrtec commercial with the lady that takes her daughter out to golf...i find that mother so goddam hot its not even funny....how pathetic am i that i jones over commercial women....<SIGH> :wallbash:

If you like legs like me, I hate to say it, but that Tide commercial with the daughter in the white mini. When she's walking away from the camera at the end to tousle her fathers hair, I have to keep reminding myself she's not 18.

But there is the video of the song they use in the commercial.....

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I like that commercial. Dad says this micro-mini is way too short, but Ma doesn't care and saves the day. Strange message.

I actually think the mother is hotter than the daughter, but the daughter's legs do look good as she's walking away, as you said.

In our local sports section this morning there was a small article about Lindsey Vonn. I think there should be a Man Law that states anytime there's any mention of her in an article it must include at least one pic.

I thought there was. The Buffalo News has her picture just about every day. In the summer, they have Maria Sharapova just about every day......I applaud their editorial decisions.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome thread. My top 10 changes a little from time to time. Here's my top 3 for the time being. Pure hotness/sex appeal,mesmerizing beauty and class come into account. Each lady in our world has their own unique way of expressing their attributes. So let's keep admiring the ladies and not let their efforts of primping go to waste.

Candice, the pure def (in my book) of hotness.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/enlargedimage?postid=717541&parent=717451

Olivia's eyes are to die for.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/justin-timberlake-olivia-wilde-04-2011/0404-justin-timberlake-olivia-wilde-04

Ginger is timeless. I think she'll always find a way to stay in my top 10. Others will try to knock her off, but she's a survivor.

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/ginger-rogers-picture-16369371.htm

Who's your top 3? With pure sex appeal, classic beauty, and class?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

#1 Jessica Alba (the prettiest human being on the planet. very sexy when she wants to be too! like steamy hot. Great body and butt)

#2 Beyonce (have you seen her legs, thighs, butt????)

#3 Amy Adams (super cute and has a nice nice butt!) just watched her in night at the museum 2 (again). seeing her in those tight brown pants through out the movie was the only good part of this dumb movie.

im an ass man!

Edited by Clippers of Nfl