Steely Dan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
That's my favorite comedy of all time.

"Don't call me stupid!"

Wanda: Aristotle was not Belgian, the principle of Buddhism is not "every man for himself", and the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up.

• 4 weeks later...

not sure if i posted these before, and i cannot find pictures that do them justice, (and I know the one is on the young side), but the mother and daughter from the George Lopez show are absolutely gorgeous. All of the pictures you see on line don't do justice to the non-posed images from the show itself...Masiela Lusha & Constance Marie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hypothetically speaking.....what is the age limit for this thread...if i was to, say...., find a certain 17 year old star of a nickelodeon show incredibly hot, would that make me weird???? not saying i want to do anything to her that would be considered illegal or immoral, but just find her very, very, very attractive....just hypothetically speaking of course......

History Detective's Elyse Luray I can't really find a good picture of her but when I watch the show I think she is beautiful. Sorry, she is PBS babe. No scantily clothed pictures

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

hypothetically speaking.....what is the age limit for this thread...if i was to, say...., find a certain 17 year old star of a nickelodeon show incredibly hot, would that make me weird???? not saying i want to do anything to her that would be considered illegal or immoral, but just find her very, very, very attractive....just hypothetically speaking of course......

Somebody's gotta take over for Hossage. :nana: