The Girls of Cable TV Series:

Raising the Bar: Natalia Cigliuti

Monk: Traylor Howard

Psych: Maggie Lawson

In Plain Sight: Mary McCormack and Nichole Hiltz

Royal Pains: Jill Flint

Burn Notice: Gabrielle Anwar

By Boys: Jordan Spiro

Bill Engvall: Jennifer Lawrence (yes, she's 19)

There's more...but I'm out of time.

Raising the Bar: Natalia Cigliuti McAfee danger site.

Monk: Traylor Howard :bag:

Psych: Maggie Lawson McAfee danger site.

In Plain Sight: Mary McCormack :unsure: and Nichole Hiltz :w00t:

Royal Pains: Jill Flint :thumbsup:

Burn Notice: Gabrielle Anwar Meh!

By Boys: Jordan Spiro :w00t:

Bill Engvall: Jennifer Lawrence (yes, she's 19)

There's more...but I'm out of time.

Better Pic of Jennifer Lawrence. Nutha! :thumbsup:

I've always liked Katherine McPhee. (Not for her singing.) I'm a hair and face man, myself. Love long curls/wavy hair.

1 :thumbsup:

2 :thumbsup:

3 (Slightly NSFW) :thumbsup:

Ok, my next one. Scarlett Johansson Nutha

Nutha :wub: I'd drink her bathwater!

OMG I love her.

"I would drag my ass through broken glass to suck the d!@# that !@#$ed her last"

I've always liked Katherine McPhee. (Not for her singing.) I'm a hair and face man, myself. Love long curls/wavy hair.

3 (Slightly NSFW)

You are a hair and face guy but you posted pictures of a leg, funbags and.. Well, just plain yum on the third one. (Not a complaint just an observation!)

yeah baby

That's a bad site too.

First, get rid of Mcafee....piece of crap.

Second, nothing wrong with that site, or at least that picture.

Ok, you go there and do what you want. I don't go to the sites McAfee warns against because thats why it's there. If you want to risk it go ahead. The warning says it might cause a breach of browser security. I won't go there and I think others should know as well. If you want to go then knock yourself out but don't say there's nothing wrong with the site when you don't know if there is or isn't.

Another couldn't hurt at all!!

Sell This House : Tanya Memme (Saturday mornings on A&E)

One :P

Two :blink:

Three

Why were you redirected to this page? When we tested, this site attempted to make unauthorized changes to our test PC by exploiting a browser security vulnerability. This is a serious security threat which could lead to an infection of your PC.

Ok, you go there and do what you want. I don't go to the sites McAfee warns against because thats why it's there. If you want to risk it go ahead. The warning says it might cause a breach of browser security. I won't go there and I think others should know as well. If you want to go then knock yourself out but don't say there's nothing wrong with the site when you don't know if there is or isn't.

Another couldn't hurt at all!!

Took you long enough to get that thought out. I know there's nothing on it because I have actual good spyware detection on my computer. But hey, you do what you want to. Go ahead an do what you want to. If you don't want to go that site, then that's fine, knock yourself out. Go ahead, do what you want.

:P

First time I saw Samantha Brown I was calling her a Paige Davis substitute. I'd travel with her anywhere.

If she died her hair brown she could win the Paige Davis lookalike contest. :thumbsup:

First time I've ever screamed at a photo/post. I'd eat her sh-- for breakfast every morning, and wash it down with her urine.

:lol:Because I worry about you.

My wife would divorce me if I showed you the "good" pictures :worthy: And I do have some good ones.

PTR

Just tell her it was probably her ex-husband. You. :thumbsup:

Does she look anything like Rosie?

She is riveting.

Stellastarr* bassist/vocalist Amanda Tannen

Another one

A third

Real nice work on a two-part harmony: My Coco

She's even better on this song (couldn't find the studio version):

I guess what I'm getting at, is that I would gut any one of you mopes with an oyster shucker for her. So there. :thumbsup:

She certainly appeals to my baser instincts! :thumbsup:

The link was directly to a JPG image -- so nothing to worry about. Can't vouch for the rest of the site, but a JPG is harmless (assuming you've updated Windows in the past 5 years....)