Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am laughing, and you are wrong.

Because it's fallacious logic. Because you're a kid. Dakota Fanning could snap you in half.

Clearly you haven;t watched her appearence in the Twilight films. You will laugh so hard you'll forget how to be all Scroog-y like you are on these forums alot!

PS:

I LOVE Amy Lee!!

She is a goddess!

Yes, clearly I haven't watched Twilight. When your balls drop, neither will you.

I have a habit for torturing myself by watching films I KNOW will be crap. It's in order to prepare me for a future where I plan on being a comedic YouTube reviewer like Nostalgia Critic in college. And as for twilight...it's not that bad. granted it's not great (or even that good) but it's not bad. It's okay.

I have a habit for torturing myself by watching films I KNOW will be crap. It's in order to prepare me for a future where I plan on being a comedic YouTube reviewer like Nostalgia Critic in college.

I always say: It's good to have a plan.

Guess I was wrong.

Why do you hate me so much DC Tom?

I don't hate you; I just consider it my civic duty to beat some sense into teenagers.

That I enjoy picking on you is just something of a bonus...but then, I enjoy picking on everyone, so it hardly makes you special.

I don't hate you; I just consider it my civic duty to beat some sense into teenagers.

That I enjoy picking on you is just something of a bonus...but then, I enjoy picking on everyone, so it hardly makes you special.

Tread lightly, Tom. It starts with some harmless internet banter with a 15 year old and next thing you know you're eating stale brownies and having a sit down with Chris Hansen. Seen it a thousand times.