Is it possible that Jauron and company have created one

zevo

Makes me think of this

Monday night, September 14th 2009

After a decent retrun by McKelvin, 1st and 10, ball on the Bills 26

Trent Edwards break from the huddle

Richard Seymour: "Oh crap fellas THEY HUDDLED - THEY F**KING HUDDLED"

Ty Warren: "HOLY F**KING SH*T!"

Belicheck, on the sidelines, slams off his headset: "I KNEW IT! I F**KING KNEW IT. DAMN YOU JAURON. DAMN YOU!"

Brady, standinging nect to Belicheck: : "We are so..."

Randy Moss, next to Brady: "F**ked."

Dick high fives Turk and the Bills proceed to go 3 and out.

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry when I read this.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team isn't good enough to half-ass it during the pre-season and then turn it on during the regular season.

I'm sure there are a number of plays we haven't seen, but the offensive philosophy won't be much different.

The simply fact is we have average talent with a below average coaching staff. That equals no playoffs.

Until we have a new owner, nothing will change.

RTB

I agree. Over the Bills 50 year history R.Wilson has shown time and time again that his priority lies not with fielding a competent team capable of winning a world championship but rather with lining his family's pockets with cash. Mediocrity appears to be the goal that the Bills organization desires to achieve. Not until Jim Kelly owns and brings in quality football people will the Bills be anything other than a farm club for the rest of the league. Jauron, his clowns and stooges, and all the high school junior footballers on the team posing as NFL professional atheletes must go. Spend money and bring someone in who is going to clean house, instill discipline, and play the type of professional football that we the fans expect and demand when we spend our hard earned cash making the owner, his family, the coaches, and the so-called atheletes rich beyond imagination.

i'm laughing because no, of course not. I mean, if a guy on a fan web site can think of it, do ya think Belichick is going to be fooled by something like this? Fooling themselves, perhaps...

Turk's future as a coordinator will hinge on the first few weeks. I don't think he should be afforded much patience.

Possible? Of course. Likely ... yeah, I'll have to get back to you on that. ;)

And even so...it's not like this staff could successfully pull it off, anyway. The only result of a bluff like this I can imagine is Jauron and Schonert on the sidelines, midway through the first quarter, saying to each other "Hey, we were just kidding. We're not supposed to actually suck..."

Makes me think of this

Belicheck, on the sidelines, slams off his headset: "I KNEW IT! I F**KING KNEW IT. DAMN YOU JAURON. DAMN YOU!"

Funniest post EVER!!!

They are going to spend five full games using something they are not going to use, which Bellicheat will adjust to after three plays? And this is brilliant because it will force the other team into getting into position a lot SLOWER to face a team that is huddling up, something they haven't faced except every game of their entire football lives starting at age seven?

This team isn't good enough to half-ass it during the pre-season and then turn it on during the regular season.

I'm sure there are a number of plays we haven't seen, but the offensive philosophy won't be much different.

The simply fact is we have average talent with a below average coaching staff. That equals no playoffs.

Until we have a new owner, nothing will change.

RTB

This

Makes me think of this

Post of the Year. My vote.

This thought may be on the ridiculous side but it is a thought none the less. But what if TO sitting out, trent looking bad, the no huddle, and the whole offense looking terrible is all part of a vanilla plan so teams (ie the patriots) have little to no legit tape of what our offense is capable of.

Do I truly believe this no. But the thought has crossed my mind. Maybe I'm sick? Maybe this idea has already been posted so I apologize if this has been discussed.

Our offense looking Vanilla, T.O. not playing, and the no huddle are things a coach could do to not show his hand for the offense sure. But Trent looking the way he has is not something we could have coached up. Trent looks just as lost as he did last year. He is still not seeing the field and hesitating to pull the trigger.

You want to know the difference between a succesful QB and Trent: A succesful QB throws the ball to where the WR will be when he is open and Trent waits to see the WR open before he throws the ball. Until Trent becomes capable of reading defenses and progressing through his reads faster, then he will never consistently be able to find his targets or move the ball.

His stank this preseason is not a smoke screen, you can see it in his play...

Makes me think of this

Brilliant :ph34r::thumbsup::w00t::w00t:

You want to know the difference between a succesful QB and Trent: A succesful QB throws the ball to where the WR will be when he is open and Trent waits to see the WR open before he throws the ball. Until Trent becomes capable of reading defenses and progressing through his reads faster, then he will never consistently be able to find his targets or move the ball.

Again, including him, the last three QBs have done that. I still think it's the way they're coached.

Makes me think of this

After a decent return by McKelvin, 1st and 10, ball on the Bills 26

Brady, standing next to Belicheck: : "We are so..."

:thumbsup:

It's even funnier after I corrected the spelling. :ph34r:

Again, including him, the last three QBs have done that. I still think it's the way they're coached.

(grooving a pitch over the plate)

For some reason, the word "regression" has been rattling around my brain lately, and I'm not talking about regressing to the mean. Young quarterbacks do not seem to improve during their careers in Buffalo -- quite the opposite, in fact. Why is that?

(grooving a pitch over the plate)

For some reason, the word "regression" has been rattling around my brain lately, and I'm not talking about regressing to the mean. Young quarterbacks do not seem to improve during their careers in Buffalo -- quite the opposite, in fact. Why is that?

Could be the constant pummelling they take.

Could be the constant pummelling they take.

I would add that the coaching staff and FO has had their heads buried in the sand relative to the quality of the WR's on the roster. After TO and Evans the quality drops off very sharply. I know Reed is a great utility sort of player so he has been a keeper. TE has also been a weak spot so there has been limited ability to exploit the deep center of the field.

See my other posts - I know it is not a popular thought but my belief is that Evans is not a #1 receiver. He is a very good #2. His game is tied too much to speed. He does not bring a physical factor with it. Don't even get me started on Parrish - he is not a NFL WR and I'll leave it at that.

Hardy and Johnson are unproven. Johnson is a sentimental favorite on the board but we'll see if he can put numbers up this year. Hardy may be headed to IR this year so who knows what we have there.

Makes me think of this

cheers to you

great senario however I feel that after the obligatory 3 yard dive by Fred Jackson, TE will drop back in the pocket only to be crushed by a blitzing Mayo and the ball will squirt lose only to have it picked up by (insert random Pats* player here) and returned for a score. Fot the rest of the game TE will be so shaken that he launches balls at the running backs feet.

The Defense will stand stout though. Only giving up 4 touchdowns and 3 FG's.

ohh and i almost forgot Tom Brady will resume his place on the righthand side of God.

The Pats* have made a living destroying the Bills and I see no reason for that to change.

GO BILLS!

we will punt and cover it well though