Is it possible that Jauron and company have created one

zevo

As much as I hate him and his team, Belliache is no idiot. He will have his team prepared for absolutely anything short of the Bills opening up in the wishbone or some option offense.

Thats not true. Im not saying the Bills and their clueless FO could pull it off but Miami completely caught them last year with the Wildcat. Its no coincidence Miami didnt bring that out until week 3 against the Pats. Like I said, I dont think DJ could pull off ever being the one to dictate the game to his teams play.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thought may be on the ridiculous side but it is a thought none the less. But what if TO sitting out, trent looking bad, the no huddle, and the whole offense looking terrible is all part of a vanilla plan so teams (ie the patriots) have little to no legit tape of what our offense is capable of.

Do I truly believe this no. But the thought has crossed my mind. Maybe I'm sick? Maybe this idea has already been posted so I apologize if this has been discussed.

Ridiculous thought. After 1 week and 60 minutes of film any upcoming opponent will have it figured out what the strengths/weaknesses are.

Most other teams play to their own strengths, not adjust their team to their opponents weaknesses.

There is a reason they play the game. And let's face... it to beat Billy-cheat, you have to throw a curve (I mean he already has your signals).

I hardly think the Mia-NE wildcat game was just the Miami game plan for the next opponent. My guess, that plan was hatched the previous May, if not earlier; practiced, perfected, and unleashed on the perfect opponent.

Billy-cheat is such a pompous ass, he makes the French seem polite. (I just had to add that, I truly despise the man's character).