McIntyre cleared?

http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/676328.html

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. — The agent for Buffalo Bills fullback Corey McIntyre says allegations that his client fondled himself outside a Port St. Lucie woman's home are "outrageous and harmful."

A woman claims McIntyre knocked on her window during the act, then fled. Police later spotted him on a bicycle. He faces a misdemeanor charge of exposing sexual organs and is free on $10,000 bond.

McIntyre's agent, Brett Tessler, calls the incident a "horrible case of misidentification has caused Corey and his family a great deal of pain and embarrassment."

The incident happened about two months ago. Tessler said in an e-mail that police had told McIntyre and the Bills that he had been cleared of the accusations.

What say you? I feel bad for the guy if it's just a case of mistaken identity.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/676328.html

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. — The agent for Buffalo Bills fullback Corey McIntyre says allegations that his client fondled himself outside a Port St. Lucie woman's home are "outrageous and harmful."

A woman claims McIntyre knocked on her window during the act, then fled. Police later spotted him on a bicycle. He faces a misdemeanor charge of exposing sexual organs and is free on $10,000 bond.

McIntyre's agent, Brett Tessler, calls the incident a "horrible case of misidentification has caused Corey and his family a great deal of pain and embarrassment."

The incident happened about two months ago. Tessler said in an e-mail that police had told McIntyre and the Bills that he had been cleared of the accusations.

What say you? I feel bad for the guy if it's just a case of mistaken identity.

Well it looks like he might of beat the rap. :thumbsup:

No matter what happens, whether it's true or not, he will always be ridiculed.

And that sucks if he is innocent. I hope that he sues the police department for not doing their job and investigating it to the fullest to make sure he was the correct suspect. That is a blemish that will not ever go away and that he will always be tied to. For them to press charges and then say he's been cleared in a 3 or 4 day window seems a little fishy to me.

Load off. :thumbsup:

Seriously though did the Keystone Cops investigating this case REALLY think that an NFL FULLBACK would EVER ride a bicycle??????

Uh, it's not being disputed that he was riding a bicycle. He offered to show the cops his usual route. Or are you saying he's not really an NFL fullback?

Those cops are a bunch of jerk-offs. :lol: Somebody should whack them off the force before they go off half-cocked on an impenetrable crime of passion. :thumbsup:

The cops and those who made bad jokes about his situation.

Bate and switch... that killed me. Its a good thing this whole situation has been laid bare. I knew he would come clean in the end and that the truth would be exposed. if you really look at the cops case, the emperor doesnt have any clothes.

It will be good to see him in a three point stance again.

And that sucks if he is innocent. I hope that he sues the police department for not doing their job and investigating it to the fullest to make sure he was the correct suspect. That is a blemish that will not ever go away and that he will always be tied to. For them to press charges and then say he's been cleared in a 3 or 4 day window seems a little fishy to me.

Maybe it was a simple misunderstanding of words. When they asked her if she was sure she might have said:

Yes. I saw the entire thing.

And the cops thought she said:

Yes. I saw the Intyre thing.

Mistakes can happen.

It is a very sad situation for him. I think the longer impact is his level of trust, or lack thereof, in law enforocement. He was wearing different clothing than the woman described when he was picked up. That should have been enough for the police to have at least looked further to see if there was any other evidence suggesting he did the crime. Not to mention the whole situation is just insane. What rational person would do what he was accused of? My guess is that you would have to have some sort of mental illness to do such a thing.

yes...he is, of course, guilty until proven innocent :wacko:

or at least until the false charges brought by the delusional, lying, stupid, senile, sex-starved, sun-dried old hag are eventually tossed out of court - but, even then, poor guy is still subject to the stupid remarks and ridicule you'll see & hear from some ignorant posters on TSW and elsewhere

corey's nfl career & personal reputation are now besmirched by this stupid B word and the incompetent cops who falsely charged him and arrested him - hope he sues the city of Port St. Lucie, its police dept., and his false accuser for a $$$bundle$$$$

I wonder if the perp left DNA from his gentleman's relish at the scene of the crime? :P If so Corey may have a good chance of being completely cleared.

It is a very sad situation for him. I think the longer impact is his level of trust, or lack thereof, in law enforocement. He was wearing different clothing than the woman described when he was picked up. That should have been enough for the police to have at least looked further to see if there was any other evidence suggesting he did the crime.(1) Not to mention the whole situation is just insane. What rational person would do what he was accused of? My guess is that you would have to have some sort of mental illness to do such a thing.(2)

1. I agree. :wacko:

2. Ya Think?! :thumbsup:

It is a very sad situation for him. I think the longer impact is his level of trust, or lack thereof, in law enforocement. He was wearing different clothing than the woman described when he was picked up. That should have been enough for the police to have at least looked further to see if there was any other evidence suggesting he did the crime. Not to mention the whole situation is just insane. What rational person would do what he was accused of? My guess is that you would have to have some sort of mental illness to do such a thing.

Exactly, and let's not forget that he's also a player in the NFL (not a very well known one, but an NFL player nonetheless). I'm sure he gets plenty of sexual release without ever having to masturbate.

Exactly, and let's not forget that he's also a player in the NFL (not a very well known one, but an NFL player nonetheless). I'm sure he gets plenty of sexual release without ever having to masturbate.

Exactly?

Are you already trying to let the culprit get off on a mental illness defense? If so, he would get off twice in one case which is difficult to accomplish.

It is rediculous that the justice system in this country has turned into he said/she said BS. A lady calls the cops saying a guy flashed her in her window, then she drives down the street and points at the first guy she sees. Then the cops arrest him and right up a report? She even admitted how it happened at night time, this sh-- is rediculous. The founding fathers would be disgusted with what this nation has become.