Official Draft Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$ you russ

This reeks of Dick Levy.

As he's a junior, they probably look at it as insurance for McGee leaving next year, and as a replacement for Roscoe at returning punts, if they can move him today or tomorrow.

Typical Dick pick, tho. We have big holes elsewhere and he lusts for DBs. I'm not going to miss him when he's canned after this season (then again, that's what I said last year at this time :censored: ).

Gil Brandt and Adam Schein said the guy can play, not fast but he makes plays. A bit of a reach, a few injury issues but they feel he'll be good.

FWIW

Not supportive of this pick, but the guy clearly makes plays, and could be a good safety. The Bills don't intercept passes, and this guy does.

17 picks in 3 years! That certainly sounds like ball skills that we have not seen in our backfield in a while.

They also said the strength was route recognition, which would seem to fit with FS, or maybe slot CB

Not thrilled with the pick, but that info increases the rationale for the pick

Things were going so well. I was beginning to think that the FO had finally figured out what we needed to get better and then they go and do something like that. Then we pass on a bunch of great OL that would really be able to help us and take a CB. Maybe the guy can be our new safety, but to me that's not a position of need. We're loaded in the secondary. We needed OL and DL and a TE. Now we're going to be scrammbling to find a person to back up Chambers and Walker in at the Tackle position, unless they're planning on trading back up into the second round and getting another player. Since we aren't a real trade happy club, that doesn't seem likely. Just frustrating. Ugh! :censored: