Official Draft Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 2 less suitors for Pettigrew. Atlanta Down, and Jets Down.

That leaves Detroit, Philly and Baltimore

Philly is not going to take Pettigrew....everything points to them taking Moreno or a CB

quote from Mort

K.Schottenheimer, Jets offensive co-ordinator, likes to run it as well as throw it

doesnt get any better then that...statement of the year, an OC that likes to run it and throw it....hey Mort, what else is an OC gonna do

quote from Mort

K.Schottenheimer, Jets offensive co-ordinator, likes to run it as well as throw it

doesnt get any better then that...statement of the year, an OC that likes to run it and throw it....hey Mort, what else is an OC gonna do

Hey, it took a lot of contemplating for Mort to come up with that gem! :rolleyes:

I can't believe the didn't have to give up their 1st next year........

Basically a 2nd and a couple of OK players. If it were that cheap to move up that many spots, I can't believe more teams didn't offer more.

This could end up being to our benefit.....

My son is a huge USC fan (wants to play for them but that's pipe at this point) but he follows the team close

Sanchez wasn't even that good at the beginning of the season...he got better as the season when on but Pete Carroll actually told him he should stay for another year.

Think so? I think Sanchez will be a bust, and now they have a need at CB, and don't have a 2nd round pick.

Were in agreement. I'm not sold on him. The Jets could have gotten him a bit lower an he could very well be the next Leaf.

Were in agreement. I'm not sold on him. The Jets could have gotten him a bit lower an he could very well be the next Leaf.

The best QB on their roster for years has been Clemens. I feel bad for the guy they keep screwing him around, but on the other hand Im glad the Jets just delayed any real improvement for at least another year again