Just looking for some quick advice

Alright i know this isnt really the place for talking about your problems but i know you guys will give me a straight answer so here goes.

Back in october my ex called me on the phone (im away at school) and told me she couldnt keep doing this anymore and she had to cut her losses. Later i found out there was another guy who was 27 (shes 19) and he lives n toronto (she lives in rochester) So after 14 months of dating her and everything being fine and dandy three 3 daysbefore that i flipped out at her told her she was a B word for cheating on me and she is becoming her mother (she hates her mom) At which point she told me to !@#$ off. It was a little hard for me for awhile and i had alot of problems to work thru as this is not the first time a girl has cheated on me. But after about a month or so i was doing ok i was hanging out with new people and everything was great and still is. Ive hooked up with a few people since then and im happy being single.

I saw my ex yesterday for the first time since we broke up in october she was at work (wegmans) and i felt a pair of eyes glaring at me with a nice healthy death stare and sure enough it was her. I pretended not to notice and just kept going about my business. Then i sorta started laughing because i thought it was funny that she was still pissed at me. I think my reaction was pretty justified at the time and i had every right to be upset and if anyone should be mad its me. She wanted this not me.

So i started thinking about it and really debated just sending her a text saying something like hey im not pissed anymore but if you wanna keep being pissed at me go right ahead but if you ever wanna be friendly and say hello im not pissed anymore. i knew i would be the one who would extend the olive branch first if ever. Should i do this or should i just let her be a B word and ruin forever what was a good relationship for a long time? Im really torn on what is the right answer

Alright i know this isnt really the place for talking about your problems but i know you guys will give me a straight answer so here goes.

Back in october my ex called me on the phone (im away at school) and told me she couldnt keep doing this anymore and she had to cut her losses. Later i found out there was another guy who was 27 (shes 19) and he lives n toronto (she lives in rochester) So after 14 months of dating her and everything being fine and dandy three 3 daysbefore that i flipped out at her told her she was a B word for cheating on me and she is becoming her mother (she hates her mom) At which point she told me to !@#$ off. It was a little hard for me for awhile and i had alot of problems to work thru as this is not the first time a girl has cheated on me. But after about a month or so i was doing ok i was hanging out with new people and everything was great and still is. Ive hooked up with a few people since then and im happy being single.

I saw my ex yesterday for the first time since we broke up in october she was at work (wegmans) and i felt a pair of eyes glaring at me with a nice healthy death stare and sure enough it was her. I pretended not to notice and just kept going about my business. Then i sorta started laughing because i thought it was funny that she was still pissed at me. I think my reaction was pretty justified at the time and i had every right to be upset and if anyone should be mad its me. She wanted this not me.

So i started thinking about it and really debated just sending her a text saying something like hey im not pissed anymore but if you wanna keep being pissed at me go right ahead but if you ever wanna be friendly and say hello im not pissed anymore. i knew i would be the one who would extend the olive branch first if ever. Should i do this or should i just let her be a B word and ruin forever what was a good relationship for a long time? Im really torn on what is the right answer

Let sleeping dogs lie. Don't text her, keep your eyes forward soldier.

No recovery is possible. Move on, go and buy a couple of those Wendy's or McD's dollar cheeseburgers and fries.

I'm not being a wiseguy...do what I say.

How many o wise one? :worthy:

Three burgers, 2 fries. :blink:

As many as it takes for you to stop agonizing about what is not going to happen. This gal no longer likes you - I'm pretty sure you will be able to find another that will. Right?

Life is bumpy, HR. Move on and good or bad times, be sure to stock up on toilet paper. Priorities that matter at the end of the day... :unsure:

Bury it and bury the shovel. By that I mean, close that chapter of your life and move on.

Trust me on this one, I'm speaking from past experience, if I had my way, I would take everything from Sept of 89 through Feb of 93 and do a lot of crap over again.

Bury it and then bury the shovel.

What are you, crazy? She's still pissed and you've moved on. Calling/texting/whatevering her will only serve to allow her to try to hurt you more. Meanwhile you have nothing to gain. Have yourself a good laugh at her expense and then forget it.

I worked at the same place as my girlfriend senior year of high school. She was a year younger. We were going to keep our relationship going even though I was leaving for college. Before I left I had to train a new guy to take over my job. After a few months of college I got the Dear John letter, and she was now going out with the guy who took my job. I saw her during vacation and tried to get her back but it was too late. My biggest regret was that I missed the opportunity of going with a great girl I met at the start of college because I was being faithful, and by then it was too late. Long distance romances rarely work. Since your ex was treating you badly, you should ignore her and don't look back.

i work there too its not really stalking

Well, if you guys both work there; there is only one solution. Pork her in the break room one last time & when your done tell her she f*cks like her mom. That will really get under her skin.

Well, if you guys both work there; there is only one solution. Pork her in the break room one last time & when your done tell her she f*cks like her mom. That will really get under her skin.

Best response so far... :worthy:

It sucks that she left you for an older dude, sounds like she might have some daddy issues in addition to hating her mom. You should PM me her number, I'll talk to her for you....

Second best... :P

Well, if you guys both work there; there is only one solution. Pork her in the break room one last time & when your done tell her she f*cks like her mom.

It's true. She does.

Pics?

At a certain point relationships go into a death spiral...and if you start with that contact you'll just get into one. Nothing wrong with a contact saying in essence "I'm sorry things ended badly" but then again...there's nothing RIGHT with it either. Things ended, whether badly or not if irrelevant in the long run.

Think about it. Do you want to try to rekindle the relationship? If that is your goal don't dick around with one of these cutesy letters that are sure to cause problems.

Gotta lick your wounds and move on...

This wegmans gig is just a temp job, right?

I don't know why, but your post made me think of..

Spanish: Damn, I gonna end up workin' at Red Lobster.

Frat Brother: You already work at Red Lobster.

Spanish: Yea, but its part time... dick.

:worthy:

take the advice of an old guy......unless you reallllly want to get back with her...and you feel you are destined to be with eachother-----just forget it....dont leave the messages etc. move on.