Don't look now, but the Tennessee Titans

Orton's Arm

I've decided I'm going to root fo Tenn to go 19-0. I have no personal vendetta against them, they've always been a respectable team that plays good football. On top of that, it would just be really fun to see a team go 19-0 the season after the *18-1 season, just to rub it in the *pasty's faces.

I think it's ironic that both Tennessee and the Giants are very physical football teams that excel at running the football. The Titans have LenDale White (and Chris Johnson) while the Giants can throw Brandon Jacobs (along with Ahmad Bradshaw) against opposing defenses.

Both teams have big OLineman and DLineman that control the line of scrimmage. And both have efficient if not very good QB's.

When the Bills do this, they'll be successful. Until then, it's going to be a struggle.

I think it's ironic that both Tennessee and the Giants are very physical football teams that excel at running the football. The Titans have LenDale White (and Chris Johnson) while the Giants can throw Brandon Jacobs (along with Ahmad Bradshaw) against opposing defenses.

Both teams have big OLineman and DLineman that control the line of scrimmage. And both have efficient if not very good QB's.

When the Bills any NFL team will do this, they'll be successful. Until then, it's going to be a struggle.

Fixed.

I'd like to at least see them get to 11 & 0 by beating Jets this Sunday.

This is what scares me....

I don't think we'll ever see an undefeated or winless team ever again and this game sets up as one of the few that Tennessee could lose. The last thing on this Earth I want right now is to see the Jets win by Favre throwing up a couple of prayers or the Titans doing something stupid to beat themselves.

I still don't like the Titans because of you-know-what, but I have all the respect in the world for Jeff Fisher.

When the Bills do this, they'll be successful. Until then, it's going to be a struggle.

Don't forget about Derrick Ward. He gets a lot of carries in relief of Jacobs and averages a better YPC. Jacobs, Ward, and Bradshaw is the scariest 3-headed running monster in football (hell, they ran for 207 yards yesterday against the league's best run defense). And they split carries very evenly so nobody is going to be tired heading into the post-season. I think every other front office's mouth water when they look at the giants roster.

I wouldn't discount the fact that the G-Men are pretty good, but they go into Arizona next week to face the red hot Cardinals. I think the surprise team could be the Cardinals with Warner who is on the verge of winning his 3rd MVP and has a potent offense and a defense that has been stepping up lately.

The titans are very good, and the good part about them potentially going 16-0 would be that it devalues what the pats* did last season. As for their strengths, the funniest part is that their drafting history is eerily similar to the Bills' drafting history when it comes to positions taken.

Not so ironic... thats just where you have to be good in order to win

I've decided I'm going to root fo Tenn to go 19-0. I have no personal vendetta against them, they've always been a respectable team that plays good football. On top of that, it would just be really fun to see a team go 19-0 the season after the *18-1 season, just to rub it in the *pasty's faces.

Just so you know, it takes the Bills three seasons to even get 18 wins.

You know, it is kinda funny that this Tennessee team is somewhat similar to that 72 Dolphins team.

Collins (Earl Morrall), an older journeyman-style QB, is running the show because Young (Griese), the day 1 starter, is out. The offense is primarily centered around the running game of multiple talented RBs (White and Johnson now, Kiick/Moris/Csonka in 72). The defense plays pretty much error-free. There is nothing sexy about this Titans team, so the media doesn't pay too much attention to them.

It just goes to show that despite all of the enhancements to the game over the years, the same ingredients that went into a winning team 35+ years ago are still valid today.

Unfortunately the Bills have the biggest O-line in the league, and it has not helped them :wallbash:

Question about this undefeated season...

The old fins would always toast when the last team lost, because it preserved their perfect season. Last year the Pats* went 16-0, perfect regular season, but lost the Super Bowl in such wonderful fashion. So are those idiot fin fags still watching the Titans, hoping to toast? Or is do we never have to hear about that stupid crap again?

In short, is the Pats* 16-0 good enough to shut the Fins up or do we need still someone to go 19-0?

Question about this undefeated season...

The old fins would always toast when the last team lost, because it preserved their perfect season. Last year the Pats* went 16-0, perfect regular season, but lost the Super Bowl in such wonderful fashion. So are those idiot fin fags still watching the Titans, hoping to toast? Or is do we never have to hear about that stupid crap again?

In short, is the Pats* 16-0 good enough to shut the Fins up or do we need still someone to go 19-0?

Those old dudes still claim to be the only undefeated team because the Pats failed to seal the deal with the Super Bowl loss. Thus, assuming that the Titans lose at some point, the surviving members of that 72 team will uncork the champagne bottles yet again.

Those old dudes still claim to be the only undefeated team because the Pats failed to seal the deal with the Super Bowl loss. Thus, assuming that the Titans lose at some point, the surviving members of that 72 team will uncork the champagne bottles yet again.

That's what I thought. Good and bad, I suppose. Good the Pats* didn't do it; bad that the Fins still have it.

How can you root for the Titans?

How about being another example of excessive franchise relocation, the Homerun Throwforward, and representing a state that turned its back on a man who nearly gave his life for FedEx efficiency. This man somehow survived a plane crash, a deserted island, and insanity to claw back to civilization. And he comes back to find his fiancee shacking up with his dentist.

Do not remember the Titans, F--- them.

Seeing how this season has been going for the Bills, I will bet it will be the Jets that beat them.

What about our hatred for the Fish? I want them to go 19-0 to spit the Pats, and Dolphins, and that Damned Mercury Morris who is so damned cocky about being on a team that was good. He wasn't even the featured back. He needs to be put in his place. GO BILLS/titans