Peters will report Saturday

Coach Tuesday

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jason Peters shows up in shape and plays next week i could care less what he did during the summer. I don't think the Bills Coaching staff would put him on the field if he can't handle the situation. He has a new offense to learn and to get into football shape in a short period of time. If he can do all of that in a week then props to him.

I'll take that bet. They'll enforce the fines. And I'd also bet anything you'd like that the only 'contract talks' were, "Hey, Peters, get it through your thick skull - there ain't gonna be any talks at all until you get your fat lazy ass in here and start doing your job!"

And he better play at a level that's so absolutely sky-high - I mean absolutely right the !@#$ outa his cleats - or they'll be no talks for next year, either. If he doesn't he'll have lost plenty of money. If he does, guy's still an ass hole in my book, but if the Bills think he's worth it then I don't care how much they pay him.

Great. I'm saying the Bills waive the fines, and/or Peters eventually signs, before next season starts, for the biggest contract in Bills history, and becomes one of the top paid LTs in the game, barring injury.

Hey, someone had to go - they need the roster spot for Peters. Makes ya feel all warm about him as a teammate, doesn't it. :lol:

yeah ok...if you think his holdout will effect his standing in that locker room, I think your kiddin yourself. Its a business and Peters played the only cards he had. Every player wants "HIS". If Jason's remaining 3 years are reworked in the next couple of weeks then he wins big. No veteran player on that team is gonna give a chit about some scrub gettin axed to make room for thier probowl LTs return.

Living here in Orlando I envision being in the parking lot and looking towards the ralph and seeing the gray and ominous clouds dissapating and a bright and shinny blast of sunlight hit the stadium and looking at my fellow friends and fans and saying " We're gonna win". Go Bills and will be watching every week form here wishing I was there!! :lol::lol:

Ditto (except I live in KC).

<--- Our 2008 outlook just got a whole lot brighter.

The difference between Peters and Chambers > the difference between Crowell and Ellison. (JP - KC) > (AC - KE)

Go Bills!

Could someone please provide a link to the fact that Peters is fat and out of shape? If not, stop making crap up just because you don't like the fact that he held out of camp. :lol:

I don't think he's out of shape. But I think he may need some time to be ready for the pulling plays.

Great. I'm saying the Bills waive the fines, and/or Peters eventually signs, before next season starts, for the biggest contract in Bills history, and becomes one of the top paid LTs in the game, barring injury.

I think you are right, Dog.

yeah ok...if you think his holdout will effect his standing in that locker room, I think your kiddin yourself. Its a business and Peters played the only cards he had. Every player wants "HIS". If Jason's remaining 3 years are reworked in the next couple of weeks then he wins big. No veteran player on that team is gonna give a chit about some scrub gettin axed to make room for thier probowl LTs return.

Actually, I bet the locker room is a bit relieved and happier now.

Hah - 'barring injury' - love the caveat.

So if fat boy rips up his groin again in the first few weeks because he's been sittin' on his ass eatin' barbecue since last December, I guess you're off the hook!