Peters will report Saturday

Coach Tuesday

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw him. What did he gain? Better yet, what did he lose? Besides a boatload of cash, he lost the respect of teammates and fans!

He won't get a contract extension this season, but probably will after.....JUST WHAT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ANYWAY!!!

He screwed the team, and the fans with his pathetic holdout. These players best stop listening to the agents so much, they are only in it for the $$$ and don't care about the players.

Screw him. What did he gain? Better yet, what did he lose? Besides a boatload of cash, he lost the respect of teammates and fans!

He won't get a contract extension this season, but probably will after.....JUST WHAT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ANYWAY!!!

He screwed the team, and the fans with his pathetic holdout. These players best stop listening to the agents so much, they are only in it for the $$$ and don't care about the players.

They are ALL only in it for the money. Don't kid yourself.

The Bills don't need any excuse if they want him to play right tackle.

What do you want them to do? "Jason, the Erie County Department of Sanitation just called and said you haven't been recycling your plastics. Per bylaw 122.4.97.B that means we have to put you back at RT."

That's crazy. They should just man up and put him there if that is what they want.

I agree...no need to get petty. Just put him back where he belongs. Of course the other significant by-product is Lang back at his natural position.

So whoever said that he wouldn't miss his $219,000 paycheck was absolutely right. Now the Bills know how serious he was about his holdout principle. Not THAT much.

Yes, but that's just not right. Bills should not have to pay a guy who can't play because he held out. His first game check should be the first game he actually is active for.

Revisionist history...if you're JP you don't think going into the holdout that your going to cave first.

(In my best Dana Carvey voice...)

"Like I told ya, Jason...the holdout thing...wun't be prudent...got that whole Senatorial 'prescience thing' goin' on..."

Link

Welcome back, fat boy. Now get your ass in shape - you're about 2 1/2 months behind the rest of the team.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!! :w00t:

(In my best Dana Carvey voice...)

"Like I told ya, Jason...the holdout thing...wun't be prudent...got that whole Senatorial 'prescience thing' goin' on..."

Link

Welcome back, fat boy. Now get your ass in shape - you're about 2 1/2 months behind the rest of the team.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!! :w00t:

but but but...I thought he was throwing his nfl career away? :w00t: