Peters will report Saturday

Coach Tuesday

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were these talks in secret? Wasn't it Clayton who reported on TUESDAY that he won't be back for a LOOOONG time? So what? Did the Muppet toss a dart at the board and miss...MISERABLY? Sweet reporting, you retarded looking, pock faced elf.

Turns out that Peters had his cell phone turned off the whole time. The entire holdout was just a mix up.

Make him pay every DIME of his fines.....then regulate him back to Right Tackle.

I know everyone is rejoicing......but I dont think I will ever view Peters the same way again. The ONLY reason why he is reporting is he doesn't want to miss a game check.

I don't like holdouts, but every player in this league is playing for a paycheck. While they love the game, they love the money much more. Do not think otherwise. To me it's over as soon as he suits up.

Winning cures all. If we beat Seattle and he's back to his old self in Jacksonville, there's no harm done. He can get his money after his 2nd Pro Bowl and we can all move on from this circus.

if my aunt had B@lls she would be my uncle, and as someone posted above, if we lose to Seattle and miss a playoff spot by one game, a lot of people are going to blame Peters

if my aunt had B@lls she would be my uncle, and as someone posted above, if we lose to Seattle and miss a playoff spot by one game, a lot of people are going to blame Peters

Agreed. Which is why I said originally, "All is forgotten, Jason...if we beat Seattle." Not sure why you took issue with that.

Bills LT Jason Peters has decided to end his holdout and will report to the team on Saturday.

Peters won't play in Week 1 against Seattle, but this is great news for the entire Bills offense, assuming Peters has stayed in shape. The NFL granted Buffalo a two-week window to activate Peters, but he could be ready for Week 2. Sep. 5 - 2:29 pm et

Source: NFL.com

Cut him.

4 rillz niggs.

Turns out that Peters had his cell phone turned off the whole time. The entire holdout was just a mix up.

HAHA. He uses it as his alarm clock and has been sleeping on a beach in Cabo for the last four months.

The only reason he's not playing on Sunday is because of his horrific sunburn! :w00t:

from Adam Schefter

Paving the way for Peters arrival were the talks the two sides had throughout the past week, when they began speaking Monday morning for the first time in a long time. Throughout the summer they had limited, if any contract, but with the regular season approaching, both sides recognized the need to open the lines of communication, which they did.

What bothers me about this, is it seems the lines of communication were opened too late. If the Bills had done this earlier he would have been in camp and playing on Sunday

It takes two.

One step at a time, let's hope that Peters passes his physical.

Exactly...

And isn't a complete load.

And gets in shape quick.

And Edwards doesn't get killed.

And Peters doesn't end up hurt.

:w00t:

This whole mess must have impacted his bargaining stance for later. With other teams also.