Was Ice kicked off the board

seq004

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I like his opinions, even if I don't always hold same. Maybe he's on cloud 9 what with Oklahoma's fine season.

77764[/snapback]

I only liked half of his opinions because he eventually took both sides of every issue ;)

ICE

The Highlander

Active Stats

User's local time Oct 20 2004, 02:37 PM

Total Cumulative Posts 11,364

( 10 posts per day / 15.18% of total forum posts ) 

Most active in The Stadium Wall

( 166 posts / 97% of this member's active posts )

Last Active Today, 08:42 AM

ICEman come home!!! ;)

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but why do so many of you guys have a problem with ICE? I know he has strong opinions, but don't we all. We're all here to state our opinions, that doesn't mean we have to all agree with each other. Did he offend someone?

Did he offend someone?

77829[/snapback]

i don't mind if someone is opinionated (like Ice)...and i don't mind if one's opinions change (like Ice)

what i think is offensive is the way someone would just berate another poster because they disagreed with their opinion for one reason or another. (like Ice)

Why did he ban himself??

77731[/snapback]

Oh, he does this once a year or so. This must be the 3rd or 4th time he's done it. Everything will work itself out.

As much as he can be annoying, the guy lives for Buffalo Bills football. How bad can he be?

i don't mind if someone is opinionated (like Ice)...and i don't mind if one's opinions change (like Ice)

what i think is offensive is the way someone would just berate another poster because they disagreed with their opinion for one reason or another.  (like Ice)

77849[/snapback]

My feelings exactly. It's probably only a matter of time before he gets banned at his new home and comes back here anyway.