Most Shocking Cut

The Turk visits One Bills Drive this afternoon. Most years, there is at least one eyebrow-raising cut by the Bills. Who will be the most shocking cut today?

My pick: Troy Vincent.

I just think that the Bills are going to a youth movement in the secondary and Troy might be a casulaty. I wish that Josh Reed would get the axe, but he must have naked pix of Jauron and a farm animal. :)

The Turk visits One Bills Drive this afternoon. Most years, there is at least one eyebrow-raising cut by the Bills. Who will be the most shocking cut today?

I just think that the Bills are going to a youth movement in the secondary and Troy might be a casulaty. I wish that Josh Reed would get the axe, but he must have naked pix of Jauron and a farm animal.  :lol:

759508[/snapback]

I get tired of people hating on Reed.......

dont you have anything better to do? ;):)

I don't think we have enough good talent for a shocking cut.

Greg Jerman should be cut. Mario Haggan may be a surprising cut.

Andre Davis could go. Anthony Thomas needs to go. Why is R. Neufeld still on the roster ?

Have any of our "Highly regarded rookie offensive linemen done anything to warrant a roster spot (Pennington, Butler, and Merz) ?

Could be cut, though I'd be shocked and pissed:

Haagan

Stamer

Aiken

Baker

Most notable cuts I think are likely:

Burns

Neufeld

Eric King

Sape

Odom

Leonard

Fast Freddie

Wendell Hunter - back to PS for one more year

Wilson / Davis (Wilson likely since PS-eligible, maybe Davis too)

Cieslak?

Could be kept, though I'll be pissed:

Jerman

Neufeld (esp if we keep 2 FBs)

Shelton

Goldsberry

Pennington - I know we just drafted him, but he lookd horrible and may be our first draft-then-cut player in several years

Chris Villariel - Damaged Goods

Anthony Smith - Team is rebuilding and will therefore keep the younger Gates and Williams

Damian Shelton - You don't bring a 2nd veteran FB into camp unless you're unhappy with the one you already have

759585[/snapback]

Chris Villarial- we really cant afford to cut any lineman with starting experiance, we cut chris we dont have a backup to either guard or center since Duke preston is the 1st man in for those 3 interior spots. well most likely adress this next offseason

Anthony Smith- dont know who that is but Anthony Thomas is only 28, The coaching staff isnt just looking for a backup to Willis there looking for people who can carry the load if he goes down, Which will take Thomas and Gates. Shaud contributes the least.

Damian Shelton- You dont bring a second veteran into camp unless your first veteran has no competition and you want someone to make him work for the job and reportedly Alan Ricard hasnt preformed expect him to see the door.

I just think that the Bills are going to a youth movement in the secondary and Troy might be a casulaty. I wish that Josh Reed would get the axe, but he must have naked pix of Jauron and a farm animal.  :)

759508[/snapback]

Jeff Posey...oh wait ;)

I would be shocked to see any of the draft Picks cut. I don't think they are willing to admit they made a mistake on any of them jsut yet although Pennington & Merz have not shown a thing in the preseason games (although I have no access to game tape, maybe they are improving).

Chris Villarial- we really cant afford to cut any lineman with starting experiance, we cut chris we dont have a backup to either guard or center since Duke preston is the 1st man in for those 3 interior spots. well most likely adress this next offseason

759645[/snapback]

Agree, he has regressed due to injuries and age but I'd keep him as a back up this year.

I just think that the Bills are going to a youth movement in the secondary and Troy might be a casulaty. I wish that Josh Reed would get the axe, but he must have naked pix of Jauron and a farm animal.  :wub:

759508[/snapback]

My pick: Schobel...wracking up uselesss sacks in meaningless games and meaningless situations just doesnt cut it anymore....:D

Ronny Seikaly and Sharif Abdur Rahim....and Schobel..