I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three AFC EAST teams in a row to open the season? this could be a good, but it could also be really bad.

Also we face NE twice in the first half of the season. The Miami home game should be a good one, when they have to play late in the year in Buffalo football weather

You may not know this, but 171 is exactly the number of people who believe the Bills will have a winning record this year.

Coincidence?

654316[/snapback]

Reverse that number and you have the amount of people who want Marv fired before the season starts already!

Coincidence? :o

You may not know this, but 171 is exactly the number of people who believe the Bills will have a winning record this year.

Coincidence?

654316[/snapback]

How's the weather out there, LA? Fair, I take it?

How's the weather out there, LA?  Fair, I take it?

654338[/snapback]

We've had our share of rain lately, but otherwise it's beautiful. Truth is, once the rain stops we can get back to work on the stadium. I'd sure hate to not be ready when the Bills move out here.

Only 171 more days to go!!

654287[/snapback]

OOHHHH SHH************

It has begun..... the R. RICH days to the home opener has now begun.... Gonna have to start marinating he JERK CHICKEN and MEMPHIS RIBS already.... I'm JACKED RIGHT NOW .............

• 2 months later...

I was so excited for the home opener last year I couldn't even eat my biscuits & gravy with 2 eggs on top...had to wait til halftime when I finally calmed down enough to down it. I can't wait to feel that excitement again come september!

• 2 weeks later...
Only 99 Days until a overwhelming feeling of indifference nudges me closer to looking forward to hockey season. Bills act is getting old.

709909[/snapback]

Now it's only 88 Days And Counting!!!

655114[/snapback]

Remember the offline debates we'd have about the MNF halftime recap with the dude singing "I Like It, I Love It" while they showed Sunday highlights? People were crying because it sucked so badly and I will say now what I said then: Dab smack in the middle of the offseason, we'll be begging for it.

I'd kill for a football game right now.

Remember the offline debates we'd have about the MNF halftime recap with the dude singing "I Like It, I Love It" while they showed Sunday highlights? People were crying because it sucked so badly and I will say now what I said then: Dab smack in the middle of the offseason, we'll be begging for it.

I'd kill for a football game right now.

716207[/snapback]

I have the NFL network game of the week to hold me over. :pirate:

• 2 weeks later...