I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, wonder no longer:

74 Days And Counting!!!

I just made the hotel reservations today for Psycho Ward 86 and me.

721836[/snapback]

Where are you staying? I think we're going to hit up the Tally Ho-Tel for their cheap rates and location

Well, wonder no longer:

74 Days And Counting!!!

721836[/snapback]

Will you be breaking this down to hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds? Perhaps you could create an up to the second countdown timer and link us to that? Just askin...

Where are you staying?  I think we're going to hit up the Tally Ho-Tel for their cheap rates and location

721871[/snapback]

That's where we'll be staying. We stayed @ the Days Inn across the road a couple years ago, and I wasn't very impressed w/ it. The Tallyho-tel is cheap and has pretty good service as well. We stayed there once when we flew into Buffalo for a Bills-Steelers game.

Well, wonder no longer:

74 Days And Counting!!!

721836[/snapback]

Today? I made my reservations at the Holiday Inn the day the schedule came out.

Today? I made my reservations at the Holiday Inn the day the schedule came out.

722164[/snapback]

Just checked and they're quoting $159/night...since when the did the Hamburg Holiday Inn become the Four Seasons?!?!

Just checked and they're quoting $159/night...since when the did the Hamburg Holiday Inn become the Four Seasons?!?!

726952[/snapback]

I don't remember the exact price I'm paying, but it's definitely under $100/night.

I don't remember the exact price I'm paying, but it's definitely under $100/night.

727041[/snapback]

I'll stick w/ the $50 a night Tallyho-tel. Since I don't plan to live in the room, I don't need a bunch of fancy stuff.

53 Days left, or 52 depending on if you count opening day or not. Regardless, I can't wait either and just wanted to keep the thread going!!

On a side note, it's Africa hot here in Orlando and I'm looking forward to some nice early fall weather the weekend of the home opener. 75 and sunny is fine with me.

Don't be so hard on yourself, LA.  I think you've got talent.

740230[/snapback]

Thanks, man. I appreciate the confidence. You know, sometimes I just want to give up this whole yodeling thing, but some people have said I could compete on a regional level if I tried hard enough. It's just...you have no idea how tough the regional yodeling trials can be. One bad note and I'd be like the Manny Wright of the yodeling circuit.

Thanks, man. I appreciate the confidence. You know, sometimes I just want to give up this whole yodeling thing, but some people have said I could compete on a regional level if I tried hard enough. It's just...you have no idea how tough the regional yodeling trials can be. One bad note and I'd be like the Manny Wright of the yodeling circuit.

740260[/snapback]

Brutal, man. Brutal.

I'll bet those yodeling trials are tough. But, if you win, maybe you'll get a spot on the next Lilith Fair tour. All of those clowns sound like they're yodeling.