I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't drink that trashy Tennessee charcoal junk.

I usually go for the high-brow imported stuff like Windsor or Seagram's.

773338[/snapback]

Imported Seagram's? Aren't the VO and 7 Crown both made in America? I really don't know. I used to drink a lot of 7 Crown when I was in the Air Force (was only about $6 for a fifth then), but I always thought of it as a domestic.

Flying up from Florida on Saturday morning. Can't wait. Was there there 5 years ago for a Jets game, met some some great folks. Best tailgating ever. Section 116 row 9. 3 of us, one Jets fan.

Will be looking for somewhere to go on Saturday.

773747[/snapback]

Actually my Jets fan just backed out- got an extra ticket if anyone is interested.

Imported Seagram's?  Aren't the VO and 7 Crown both made in America?  I really don't know.  I used to drink a lot of 7 Crown when I was in the Air Force (was only about $6 for a fifth then), but I always thought of it as a domestic.

773688[/snapback]

I know Seagram's was originally a Canadian blend but I don't know if they still make any up in Canada or not. I do know there is a distillery over in SE Indiana in the Lawrenceburg area as I have partied around there several times in the past. I know guys who worked at the plant who would bring booze from the plant that didn't pass quality control. Can you imagine drinking cheap whiskey that wasn't good enough to put in a Seagram's bottle?! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah?

Well I'm coming to a TBD tailgate with a cooler of whiskey and lawnchair which I'm going to set down right beside you and then just start talking for 3 straight hours! :devil:

773263[/snapback]

Promises, promises. :pirate:

Friday around noon at Nick Tahoe's for a Garbage Plate.

Saturday at Danny's around 7-8 until ?

Sunday at Hammer's starting at dawn. 

I'll be at Perkins at 6am. Then Hammers at 7.

Can someone PM me directions to Nicks from the thruway coming from Buffalo?

I'll be at Perkins at 6am. Then Hammers at 7.

Can someone PM me directions to Nicks from the thruway coming from Buffalo?

774774[/snapback]

Try this....

Mapquest

I don't know if I'll be there, I'll be in Boston Thursday, and not sure if we're driving back that evening, or waiting till Friday morning.

3 Days And Counting!!!

until the home opener!!!!!!!

Psycho Ward 86 and I will be on our way to Rochester early tomorrow morning for the annual garbage plate (well, I will be having the plate). We won't have any access to a computer until we get back home, so I'll just take the time to say Go Bills! Let's start the season 2-1 in our division and whip the Jets!!

See you all either @ Nick Tahou's tomorrow, Danny's on Saturday, or @ Hammer's Lot before the game.

3 Days And Counting!!!

until the home opener!!!!!!!

Psycho Ward 86 and I will be on our way to Rochester early tomorrow morning for the annual garbage plate

782429[/snapback]

In that case, let me take this opportunity to wish you, 86, and all TBDers a great time! :doh:

At some point, I really want to make it to one of these parties, but Septembers are generally tough for our foursome.

I am counting on all of you to produce a win! :lol:

Again, have a great, and especially a safe weekend, and I hope to see some of you stragglers next month when we defeat the patsies! :lol:

I can't believe that its only 3 days away! I have a mini tailgate planned with the people I'm going up with but if I end up going past the TBD tailgate I'll be sure to give a yell. If I'm in town for next year's opener I'll make it a point to attend the TBD tailgate and meet some of you fine folk. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

In that case, let me take this opportunity to wish you, 86, and all TBDers a great time!  :doh:

At some point, I really want to make it to one of these parties, but Septembers are generally tough for our foursome.

I am counting on all of you to produce a win!  :lol:

Again, have a great, and especially a safe weekend, and I hope to see some of you stragglers next month when we defeat the patsies!  :lol:

782434[/snapback]

Thank you, William. I am very much looking forward to hanging out w/ you and your crew next month.

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about your PM. I will get back to you, in detail, once I return from the game.

I can't believe that its only 3 days away! I have a mini tailgate planned with the people I'm going up with but if I end up going past the TBD tailgate I'll be sure to give a yell. If I'm in town for next year's opener I'll make it a point to attend the TBD tailgate and meet some of you fine folk. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

782448[/snapback]

Okay, let us know where your tailgate is, so we can crash it.