Agreement reached with Moulds

Hey Soprano who is Sherman bringing in as assistant coaches you Jackass?

615659[/snapback]

Ummm Tony,

Why are you talking to yourself and calling yourself a jackass?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i think he knows how we feel, enough with the bashing lol damn.

615680[/snapback]

What's the fun of that? Accountability is the equalizer of the internet forums. It must be upheld at all costs, otherwise chaos would rule. Besides ball busting can be fun, especially if someone is willing to climb so far out on that limb again. Isn't it our job to chop off that limb?

What's the fun of that? Accountability is the equalizer of the internet forums. It must be upheld at all costs, otherwise chaos would rule. Besides ball busting can be fun, especially if someone is willing to climb so far out on that limb again. Isn't it our job to cut that limb?

615691[/snapback]

Not if you hurt my feelings.

Wait...I don't have any...

Never mind.

You will all see..and you will all feel shame.

No, I won't.

Although I initially took no position as to belief or disbelief in you having inside sources. It has become increasingly evident that those sources, even if they do exist, are not very accurate.

As such, let me add ...

Even the blind squirrel occasionally finds the nut.

And

A broken clock is right twice a day.

What's the fun of that? Accountability is the equalizer of the internet forums. It must be upheld at all costs, otherwise chaos would rule. Besides ball busting can be fun, especially if someone is willing to climb so far out on that limb again. Isn't it our job to chop off that limb?

615691[/snapback]

lol yeah, but i think we cut that limb 3 pages ago hahahaha

I wouldn't post something that I have no information on.  That is wrong and misleading.  I am simply letting the general public know what my sources tell me who are "deep within" 

SDS:

If you would like me to take my information elsewhere please inform me and I will be glad to do so.

615642[/snapback]

ummm.... what information would that be? :P "Thurman packing his bags for Canton..."? :unsure:

Where ever your information comes from, either from OBD or your backside, it appears to very inaccurate. Horribly inaccurate - at least on anything worthwhile.

So, I hope you understand that given your recent history and the situation at 3695 that asking for my support is a bit of a stretch at this time.

Information from OBD had been obtained in reference to the Eric Moulds situtation.

Moulds and Bills Management have come to an agreement..I do not have the terms as of yet but there will be an announcment by weeks end.

As I get the terms I will pass them along.

615603[/snapback]

you are going to pay each of us $100 if you are wrong . put your money on the line .

ummm.... what information would that be?  :P  "Thurman packing his bags for Canton..."?  :unsure:

Where ever your information comes from, either from OBD or your backside, it appears to very inaccurate.  Horribly inaccurate - at least on anything worthwhile.

So, I hope you understand that given your recent history and the situation at 3695 that asking for my support is a bit of a stretch at this time.

615715[/snapback]

I am the only one who gets any type of action on your pathetic board.

Information from OBD had been obtained in reference to the Eric Moulds situtation.

Moulds and Bills Management have come to an agreement..I do not have the terms as of yet but there will be an announcment by weeks end.

615603[/snapback]

My deep sources say Williams, Adams, Milloy and Campbell will be cut today.

Yesterday I suggested we think about our strategy to get competitive over 2 or 3 years to include cleaning up the roster and letting the dead money clear out. Unless Moulds will stay near the top for 3 plus years we should let him go. WE will not be anywhere near a top tier team next year. WE still have several old expensive players left to cut this year or next. WE have to get an impact player at8 regardless of position or move down

615603[/snapback]

:lol::unsure::lol::P:lol::doh::lol::D

I sat here and watched Soprano say that Sherman would be the next head coach and on the TV i heard that Dick Jauron had just arrived at the Buffalo airport.

I think he is reaching way into the bull's @$$ for this information about EM.

Is it just me or do other people laugh to themselves whenever they see this douche post something about his sources "from deep within". Like he's protecting a CIA agent or something who's been undercover for 5 years. Anyways, it seems like Soprano's only knowledge about things "from deep within" sure as hell has nothing to do with the Bills or football in general....unless Tom Brady's involved of course

Ummm Tony,

Why are you talking to yourself and calling yourself a jackass?

615684[/snapback]

Ahh...so we have a lead, do we? For a while I assumed it was T-Bone...but, that investigation hit a dead end. Well, at least we know toeknee, toni, tony is Soprano.

Any other info you care to share, Simon?

615746[/snapback]

See, it's that kind of reaction that leadsw me to believe this is the Yellow Snow of Texas/Koko the Monkey/the Comic Book Guy/Big Gay Al/Scrooge McDuck (T-Bone). Negative attention is better than no attention for individuals desperate for ANY attention.

See, it's that kind of reaction that leadsw me to believe this is the Yellow Snow of Texas/Koko the Monkey/the Comic Book Guy/Big Gay Al/Scrooge McDuck (T-Bone).  Negative attention is better than no attention for individuals desperate for ANY attention.

615851[/snapback]

Did you say something? I wasn't paying any attention.

So I'm wondering how long it'll take for people to get the joke.  Some people still havent figured this out.

615722[/snapback]

i was wondering myself... this guy has broken records when it comes to responses and on information he probably doesn't have. if you guys would ignore him he would probably go away.

615746[/snapback]

Hang on there one frigging moment. I take offense to you, of all people, calling this a pathetic board.

Up until this post, you atleast had the benefit of people enjoying your posts or poking fun at you. You have proven that you either don't have a deep source or that it is consistently wrong. You lost all credibility a while back. So now, you have no reason to take offense at the posters who are having a good time poking fun at you. Even your current post is largely meaningless. So the Bills have come to an agreement. Big deal ! Redeem yourself by posting the details of this 'deal' and then have it come correct over the weekend. But before you do that, stop villifying either the mods or the posters. You currently have no right to do that.

As for action, if I went to the White House and pulled my pants down, that would create quite some 'action' in the press. Is that the type of action a normal human being desires ? I think not. If you are so confident about your sources, then STFU for a few days, take all the heat for past problems and come back on Monday to laugh at us. Till then, just STFU. :doh: