Agreement reached with Moulds

I am the only one who gets any type of action on your pathetic board.

615746[/snapback]

Riiiiight. That would be why there were 1,450 people hitting the Wall at the same time, the afternoon TD left. But wait, you wouldn't know that, would you... because that was five days before you registered.

So I guess Jim Caldwell talked Sherman into keeping Moulds?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Information from OBD had been obtained in reference to the Eric Moulds situtation.

Moulds and Bills Management have come to an agreement..I do not have the terms as of yet but there will be an announcment by weeks end.

As I get the terms I will pass them along.

615603[/snapback]

Word is Mike Sherman and Jim Bates helped ink the deal.

615746[/snapback]

I never thought I'd use LABillzFan's, "TBD's Ignore Feature: The Internet's No-nonsense sh-- Filter." After all it's differing opinions that make this board so interesting. You sir, have no opinion that means anything to me, nor do your "off the wall" predictions/rumors. Now I see the truely useful purpose of the ignore feature.

Ahh...so we have a lead, do we?  For a while I assumed it was T-Bone...but, that investigation hit a dead end.  Well, at least we know toeknee, toni, tony is Soprano.

Any other info you care to share, Simon?

615845[/snapback]

Dean, Figure you might know this, but just want to clear it up for those that don't. This is just Simon picking back on the poster that he had a disagreement with in this thread

Link, probably nothing else. Remeber, SDS confirmed Soprano was local and the poster Simon addresses is not.

Dean, Figure you might know this, but just want to clear it up for those that don't. This is just Simon picking back on the poster that he had a disagreement with in this thread

Link, probably nothing else.  Remeber, SDS confirmed Soprano was local and the poster Simon addresses is not.

616017[/snapback]

Dear consumer,

Congratulations on the recent purchase of your Dick Tracy SuperSleuth Mystery Manager. However, we must inform you that we have discovered some irreparable defects within the product and are recalling all items purchased within the last year. These defects cause the Dick Tracy SuperSleuth Mystery Manager to malfunction on a regular basis, causing the user to spread erroneous information and at the same time look like a presumptuous fool.

We are attempting to correct the design flaws in the product and will gladly replace your product with a fully functional model as soon as we can. In the meantime please do not use your Dick Tracy SuperSleuth Mystery Manager as any work you do with it is bound to be flawed and may cause you to make statements which are completely and wholly inaccurate and give others' the impression that you know what you're talking about when in fact you do not.

Thank You,

The Dick Tracy SuperSleuth Mystery Manager Team

i don't base this on Soprano's post....but....

....the fact Moulds hasn't been cut yet tells me there certainly is a chance he has reworked his deal.

616088[/snapback]

Moulds not being cut tells me nothing more than that the Bills realize they gain nothing by cutting him now versus cutting him later. Yes, the team LIKELY wants to keep him for the right price, but they might as well hold onto him until they really need the cap space. I would think they could cut him and use the money to sign someone else with just a few strokes of a pen. Keep him, put the pressure on and see if he backs down as teams looking for WRs spend their dough.

Simon, obviously everytime this soprano guy/girl posts it gets a lot more hits than the usual posts on this board. Not everyone read the other thread, so my post was not out of line and unlike yours, I didn't try to be offensive (although funny), I just wanted to point out the facts. Now I've already exceeded my .5 posts a day or whatever my average is so I'll say seeya.

From my limited times at Two Bills Drive, one thing is crystal clear ...

- Soprano 3695 is a blowhard and likes to jerk people's chains (hint: a ticket taker is not a source deep withing the bowels of the Ralph)

I just needed to get that off of my chest.

*** My source at the Big Tree Inn says Eric is gone and very soon!

Moulds not being cut tells me nothing more than that the Bills realize they gain nothing by cutting him now versus cutting him later. Yes, the team LIKELY wants to keep him for the right price, but they might as well hold onto him until they really need the cap space. I would think they could cut him and use the money to sign someone else with just a few strokes of a pen. Keep him, put the pressure on and see if he backs down as teams looking for WRs spend their dough.

616102[/snapback]

While this is true, wouldn't it just piss off EM and make him not want to play here ? Who needs a hostile employee !

Whoever takes Soprano seriously has no one to blame but themselves. My problem with Soprano is him calling this forum pathetic . He like anyone else who does not like it here rather should voice their complaints and suggestions on how to do better in a appriopriate fashion or go elsewhere there happens to be many forums out there and good luck to him in finding one of his or her or whatever Soprano is , liking. Such folks need respect the wall has been home to many people for many years now who have became very good friends, and a place many look forward to viewing daily.

615746[/snapback]

3896 views of this thread ,WOW

616305[/snapback]

Sad when a guy like SOPRANO is so in need of attention he posts outrageous things...and yet we all fall for it....and the intelligent well thought out posts by so many others here get buried.

Sad when a guy like SOPRANO is so in need of attention he posts outrageous things...and yet we all fall for it....and the intelligent well thought out posts by so many others here get buried.

616308[/snapback]

someone has to be running up the view count .

Link, probably nothing else.  Remeber, SDS confirmed Soprano was local and the poster Simon addresses is not.

616017[/snapback]

The poster in THAT thread is neither Toeknee nor Soprano.

So...what are you saying? :huh:

The funny part is I don't even really care. :doh:

From my limited times at Two Bills Drive,  one thing is crystal clear ...

- Soprano 3695 is a blowhard and likes to jerk people's chains (hint: a ticket taker is not a source deep withing the bowels of the Ralph)

I just needed to get that off of my chest.

*** My source at the Big Tree Inn says Eric is gone and very soon!

616232[/snapback]

What if Soprano is right about this?

No - I think the joke is that Soprano started this thread in 7 minutes after toeknee24 wished Soprano was here to answer all of our questions...

A little strange...

Looks like Soprano has a sense of humor, and we've all been 'punked'?

I feel shame... ;)

616646[/snapback]

Well, there is evidence (beyond what you cite) that they are one in the same person. However, Fearless Leader assures us they aren't.

Well, there is evidence (beyond what you cite) that they are one in the same person.  However, Fearless Leader assures us they aren't.

616694[/snapback]

Well, in any case, I think it's pretty damned funny - particularly when you consider the vitriol it evoked!

Come on now...who the f___ says something like "You will all feel shame..." and actually means it to be serious? ;)