(OT) My wife is sick

Bill from NYC

Thoughts and prayers on the way to you and yours Bill. They say God never gives us more than we can handle and while I don't know if thats true, I'd say it just means we can be stronger than we think. Hang in there my Bills Brother and be strong for all your girls...and may God especially watch over Millie.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wakes up at night in agony. This has been happening for almost 8 weeks. She has been to 5 doctors. The MRI is on thursday, and we will supposedly have more answers. There is also another, seemingly less serious problem.

Right now, she is, of all places, at work. I am urging her to quit and take it easy, but she does not want to jeopardize payments of college tuition for my daughter. Speaking of daughters, all 3 of them are worried sick.

I tend to think of myself as fairly strong. I have been shot at, hit with rocks and a brick, punched and sued. The thing is, right now I am scared.

I have been a part of the TBD Community for many years, and have seen some positive results.

I am asking for some positive thoughts and/or prayers for Millie, the wife of 20 years of a cop and a Bills fan.

Thanks.

29879[/snapback]

I don't post much these days but saw yours and wanted to extend thoughts and prayers. Hang in, hang tough.

BOTC

She wakes up at night in agony. This has been happening for almost 8 weeks. She has been to 5 doctors. The MRI is on thursday, and we will supposedly have more answers. There is also another, seemingly less serious problem.

Right now, she is, of all places, at work. I am urging her to quit and take it easy, but she does not want to jeopardize payments of college tuition for my daughter. Speaking of daughters, all 3 of them are worried sick.

I tend to think of myself as fairly strong. I have been shot at, hit with rocks and a brick, punched and sued. The thing is, right now I am scared.

I have been a part of the TBD Community for many years, and have seen some positive results.

I am asking for some positive thoughts and/or prayers for Millie, the wife of 20 years of a cop and a Bills fan.

Thanks.

29879[/snapback]

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us posted.

Thanks.

29879[/snapback]

You've got it Bill.

Your wife is going to be just fine.

Thanks.

29879[/snapback]

Bill: God bless you and your wife and family. You will be in my prayers consistently for a long time. Buffalo is a wonderful place that I hope to return to in not too long of a time--because of the selfless/prayerful people who live there. You have come to the right place for help when you come to the people of and from Buffalo.again,God bless you.

cal t

Thanks.

29879[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. Hope she recovers soon.

Bill, GOD bless you all and you KNOW I'm here for you. PM or call dear I have broad shoulders and am a good hugger even long distances.

30433[/snapback]

I can vouch for that. ;)

Bill, Hope my PM wasn't a little too strong, but you don't always get second chances. Call me if you want. Got school, I'll be in about 10PM tonight.

This is going to sound lame, but its true. I was walking the dog last night and saw a shooting star. My first thought was that I get to make a wish. At the time I couldn't think of anything to wish for so I thought to myself that I could save it for later. I would have never thought of it agan if I hadn't seen this thread.

I'm sending the wish your way to use as you see fit.

My thoughts are with you.

People,

Truthfully I did expect some response, but nothing like this, and I am floored.

I am even somewhat embarrassed that I took my problem to this forum. I was scared because one of the doctors mentioned a "mass." I am not looking to hear about s$%t like that.

Today, she was not all that bad. I spent much of the day making sure she ate and straightening up the house. Where is she now? At work. Her days of listening to me have long passed. :D

Thursday and friday, the tests will be completed. You, the people of TBD, have made this easier to endure. Furthermore, you have enabled me to relax to a point, and be more positive.

Thanks to all. I hope that she is OK, and that I will be able to go to RWS as scheduled on 10/31. If this happens, you will know, and I am going to purchase a huge amount of beer, various brands. Please stop by Lot 1/Pole 6 and have one with me and our foursome.

I am going to lurk, and perhaps even post.

May God bless all of you, and thanks once again.

BfNYC