(OT) My wife is sick

Bill from NYC

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, your wife sounds like one tough bird. Of course she'd have to be to put up with your shlt;-)

Best wishes to her and here's hoping that they can get a quick diagnosis and treatment so you both can get a little..................rest.

The fact that you obviously care so much sounds like treatment 1A for now.

Keep up the good work and god bless.

Cya

She wakes up at night in agony. This has been happening for almost 8 weeks. She has been to 5 doctors. The MRI is on thursday, and we will supposedly have more answers. There is also another, seemingly less serious problem.

Right now, she is, of all places, at work. I am urging her to quit and take it easy, but she does not want to jeopardize payments of college tuition for my daughter. Speaking of daughters, all 3 of them are worried sick.

I tend to think of myself as fairly strong. I have been shot at, hit with rocks and a brick, punched and sued. The thing is, right now I am scared.

I have been a part of the TBD Community for many years, and have seen some positive results.

I am asking for some positive thoughts and/or prayers for Millie, the wife of 20 years of a cop and a Bills fan.

Thanks.

29879[/snapback]

Best wishes - prayers are definitely with you and the family

She wakes up at night in agony. This has been happening for almost 8 weeks. She has been to 5 doctors. The MRI is on thursday, and we will supposedly have more answers. There is also another, seemingly less serious problem.

Right now, she is, of all places, at work. I am urging her to quit and take it easy, but she does not want to jeopardize payments of college tuition for my daughter. Speaking of daughters, all 3 of them are worried sick.

I tend to think of myself as fairly strong. I have been shot at, hit with rocks and a brick, punched and sued. The thing is, right now I am scared.

I have been a part of the TBD Community for many years, and have seen some positive results.

I am asking for some positive thoughts and/or prayers for Millie, the wife of 20 years of a cop and a Bills fan.

Thanks.

29879[/snapback]

Let the prayers begin. From my family to yours. May God bless...

Hope all goes well with the tests today and tomorrrow! My prayers are for you and your wife. Please keep your 2nd family informed (us), we're here for you and more importantly for your wife's well being and quick return to normality (which is just worring about the Bills).