Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

• 4 weeks later...

Holy crap....I just read this entire thread.

Wow.....just wow.

And Guff...if youre here...if you EVER make anything like "this friggin abortion" on a Sunday, Im going to set it on fire and launch the flaming pile of sh-- into the boat. Come to think of it, you SHOULD make it...we can use it to strip the barnacles off the outdrive.

Classic stuff here. Oh My God!

Takes me back to the good ole days circa 98-99. The board was something else back then.

then there was the whole Telephone pole thread.

How in the Hell did I miss this thread the first time around?

You people are awesome. I cant wait until Oct 9th when i can meet some of you...

AD, you wouldn't want to fly in for the Dolphin game would ya?

<_<  :)  Why did I read 29 pages of this?

409966[/snapback]

I read the first 5 pages and thought it was amusing. I didn't get all the LAUGHUNG SO HARD I AM CRYING and COFFEE SPEWING OUT OF NOSES and all.

BUT, then I click the link to BF's recipe on the first page of this thread and it all become crystal clear AND I am now LAUGHING SO HARD I AM CRYING.

Too damn funny and too damn late to read the other pages...tonight.

Classic! Retatta!

Let's take easy. Retard Frittata is a little harsh.

How about SPECIAL PERSON'S BRUNCH?

I read the first 5 pages and thought it was amusing. I didn't get all the LAUGHUNG SO HARD I AM CRYING and COFFEE SPEWING OUT OF NOSES and all.

BUT, then I click the link to BF's recipe on the first page of this thread and it all become crystal clear AND I am now LAUGHING SO HARD I AM CRYING.

Too damn funny and too damn late to read the other pages...tonight.

Classic!  Retatta! 

Let's take easy.  Retard Frittata is a little harsh. 

How about SPECIAL PERSON'S BRUNCH?

410644[/snapback]

Well, at the time, it was all happening so fast. AND, on the baseball board at that. And if you notice, each time it just started to die down.....the gasoline that was BF in Indiana would show back up and flame it again. It almost became a migration of sorts out to a suburb (Baseball Board) from the city (TSW).

An instant classic was born.....in which to this day......I say is the all time greatest, only because it survived and thrived on the much less traveled baseball board. Not saying it's content was any better than the homework or other classics, but this one had the zing to survive where it shouldn't have. <_<

I could see a TBD Films (Like NFL Films) session 10 years from now with people from this thread discussing how it took off, in front of a black background, all serious in an interview. How funny would that be. The title of the interview, of course, "This Friggin Abortion".

Holy crap....I just read this entire thread.

Wow.....just wow.

And Guff...if youre here...if you EVER make anything like "this friggin abortion" on a Sunday, Im going to set it on fire and launch the flaming pile of sh-- into the boat. Come to think of it, you SHOULD make it...we can use it to strip the barnacles off the outdrive.

409850[/snapback]

Ive been serving it to you guys for the last year, but because we have so many people, I usually start making it thursday....

What do you think I clean the crab traps with?, well I used this stuff till the EPA came around....

Ive been serving it to you guys for the last year, but because we have so many people, I usually start making it thursday....

What do you think I clean  the crab traps with?, well I used this stuff till the EPA came around....

410981[/snapback]

Were you dumping that sh-- in Zachs? Because the DEC closed Zachs for swimming until further notice (seriously).

Always nice to take a dip in a swimming hole that the DEC closes three days later. :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd never quite understood the whole retatta thing til I read this and clicked on AD's link to BF "Friggin Abortion" dish. I proceeded to spend the next hour laughing my ass off here at work...Thanks for the laugh and now my lunch should be just about done...too bad we are out of pickle juice.

No response here...just wanted to bump this back to the top of the board for the start of 2006.

This thread represents all we hope to attain in terms of longevity and humor. Besides, it's too much of a classic to let die. :w00t:

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
No response here...just wanted to bump this back to the top of the board for the start of 2006.

This thread represents all we hope to attain in terms of longevity and humor.  Besides, it's too much of a classic to let die.  :doh:

Mike

546498[/snapback]

what about the son of satan thread?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was wondering if anyone was commenting on Bonds over here and just read this entire fuggin thread, (wtf am I doing) anyway how did I miss this?  This was BF's last stand no?

648034[/snapback]

It was pretty much the end of BF posting here. What a way to go out! <_<

what about the son of satan thread?

559790[/snapback]

Whats the son of satan thread? anybody got a link?

Im a new here and this thread makes me scared of what might happen to me.

Note to self: dont post that recipe i made using spam, mustard and angel hair pasta.

• 2 months later...
I'd never quite understood the whole retatta thing til I read this and clicked on AD's link to BF "Friggin Abortion" dish.  I proceeded to spend the next hour laughing my ass off here at work...Thanks for the laugh and now my lunch should be just about done...too bad we are out of pickle juice.

542185[/snapback]

I know the feeling, as a cardinal fan I stuck up for BF for a while but even I got sick of his crusade. That thread about his famous noodles has to go down as the best thread ever on this website, I still laugh just thinking about it. Don't forget to leave yourself an hour to prepare that masterpiece.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...