Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

what made you leave?

372977[/snapback]

I volunteered to go back to active duty during the Afghanistan war. I ended up getting stationed at in intelligence center down in Atlanta. After that I moved to Myrtle Beach and eventually moved to NY to finish college. I miss NC and have a lot of great memories from my time there.

I volunteered to go back to active duty during the Afghanistan war.  I ended up getting stationed at in intelligence center down in Atlanta.  After that I moved to Myrtle Beach and eventually moved to NY to finish college. I miss NC and have a lot of great memories from my time there.

372985[/snapback]

it's a great area, particularly if you're a sports fan and like college b-ball. been here w/ my wife since '98 and have no plans to leave.

THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

You start with uncooked macaroni.  You have to boil the water, throw it in there, wait for it to get finished, drain it, and then fry them, adding the eggs towards the end when the noodles begin to brown.  Even on "high" the cooking portion takes 15 to 20 minutes.  That's not counting the boiling, adding the noodles, and draining.

372234[/snapback]

Now on center stage for our Iron Chef competition. BF vs Chef Jim. Dude.....15 minutes tops!!!

this thread is in danger of jumping the shark....we need better insults! :)  :P

373006[/snapback]

at a certain point it just becomes nothing more than throwing salt on a garden slug...not very challenging and not a whole lot of fun, regardless.

at a certain point it just becomes nothing more than throwing salt on a garden slug...not very challenging and not a whole lot of fun, regardless.

373011[/snapback]

Of course, every once in a while, you still can't resist and you still do it.