Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

I have some of those.  But I really wished I could have finished last in my class at one of the top 200 out of 201 schools in the state of Indiana.  that would have meant so much more to me.  :)

372915[/snapback]

Bubba you have medals too? I thought Bubba got shot and died.

Forrest and Bubba together again!!!!

When they were presented the awards, were you one of the kids they hid in the baement?

"The state's coming to give us an award again today...round up all the 'special' kids and take 'em to the 'special' classroom."

372903[/snapback]

What's a baement?

I couldn't WAIT to get away from high school. Haven't seen the place since the last flicker in the rearview mirror. I don't care if Alden was beautified by the church, I'd find something else to toot my horn over besides how many 4-H or whatever ribbons they won. I think Alden was considered a pretty good school at the time. I had no effect on it, it had no effect on me. They were rather happy to see me graduate and leave, as a matter of fact.

You know, this obsession with statistics you have isn't proving intelligence, it's more an indicator of mania. I kinda thought "whatever" to who batted what on May 5th, 1973...but tossing out your high school awards package is a little...I don't know what it is.

372920[/snapback]

Apparently it's his life highlight to date - well, along with bringing the Aborto de Retatta to the public via the retardinet.

I couldn't WAIT to get away from high school. Haven't seen the place since the last flicker in the rearview mirror. I don't care if Alden was beautified by the church, I'd find something else to toot my horn over besides how many 4-H or whatever ribbons they won. I think Alden was considered a pretty good school at the time. I had no effect on it, it had no effect on me. They were rather happy to see me graduate and leave, as a matter of fact.

You know, this obsession with statistics you have isn't proving intelligence, it's more an indicator of mania. I kinda thought "whatever" to who batted what on May 5th, 1973...but tossing out your high school awards package is a little...I don't know what it is.

372920[/snapback]

I didn't even want to show that stuff, but someone makes fun of my education, I'll gladly show them that I wasn't educated in an outhouse.