Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

it's a great area, particularly if you're a sports fan and like college b-ball.  been here w/ my wife since '98 and have no plans to leave.

372989[/snapback]

I got there in '96 and fell in love with the place. I love college football and went to my fair share of games. Great economy, lots of things to do, and an abundance of hot college girls. With 2 all girl schools there, even BF could get lucky once in a while.

drawf?! :)  hardly....more like pixy. :P  :P  :ph34r:  :lol:

373022[/snapback]

Oh like you would even know. Consider the source of the fools who call me that. One is like 6' 6" with a large bulbous head. the other is 6'4" and has his Air Force issued 4 inch spike heals that he still wears. To them anyone under 6' is a midget.

If you made them correctly, that's impossible.

372998[/snapback]

I'm not sure there is a correct way of making that slop. Listen, when you've cooked professionally for 25 years you come back to me. I know from sitting at my computer, 15 minutes TOPS!!! I'll even grate the f*cking cheese......it did have cheese in it, I've forgotten. :)

I'm not sure there is a correct way of making that slop.  Listen, when you've cooked professionally for 25 years you come back to me.  I know from sitting at my computer, 15 minutes TOPS!!!  I'll even grate the f*cking cheese......it did have cheese in it, I've forgotten.  :)

373024[/snapback]

No. It had pickle juice. Damn chef screwing up that age old retardia receip already. And you call yourself a professional. :P

Oh like you would even know.  Consider the source of the fools who call me that.  One is like 6' 6" with a large bulbous head.  the other is 6'4" and has his Air Force issued 4 inch spike heals that he still wears.  To them anyone under 6' is a midget.

373023[/snapback]

well...I'm 6'4"...

I'm not sure there is a correct way of making that slop.  Listen, when you've cooked professionally for 25 years you come back to me.  I know from sitting at my computer, 15 minutes TOPS!!!  I'll even grate the f*cking cheese......it did have cheese in it, I've forgotten.  :)

373024[/snapback]

Hell, I DON'T cook professionally, and I know can do it in 20.