Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

How about a whopping 11-16. THAT'S ELEVEN AND SIXTEEN or 5 games under. However you break it down. Wonder what might happen in the playoffs? Of course, they are putting another beat down on AAA Cincy tonight.

BF......any thoughts?????

Alaska Darin, please feel free to comment.

Any thoughts?  Repost updated numbers at the end of the year and then talk to me.

371490[/snapback]

Oh, so now we're planning on waiting until the end of the year to crown the champion. Sweet. Maybe by next Thursday Scott Rolen won't have nearly as big an aura around him, huh?

How much dental floss do you use a day to get your toe hair out from between your teeth?

Oh, so now we're planning on waiting until the end of the year to crown the champion.  Sweet.  Maybe by next Thursday Scott Rolen won't have nearly as big an aura around him, huh?

How much dental floss do you use a day to get your toe hair out from between your teeth?

371493[/snapback]

Me thinks BF is starting to see what can of worms he's opened with all the prior SL Cards BS. Nasty stuff, nasty.

:P

Oh, so now we're planning on waiting until the end of the year to crown the champion.  Sweet.  Maybe by next Thursday Scott Rolen won't have nearly as big an aura around him, huh?

371493[/snapback]

:P:D:lol::lol:

No I don't see all the "sh--" I've "started" coming back to haunt me.  Your numbers are just skewed.  It's that simple.

371516[/snapback]

LMAO......yeah.....that 11-16 record is "skewed".

You play winning teams. You win or lose the game. The Cardinals have lost 16 of 27 for an 11-16 mark.

Yeah, skewed. LMAO.

Just when you think......lol.......ahhhh, forget it, you just keep hurting yourself.

LMAO......yeah.....that 11-16 record is "skewed". 

You play winning teams.  You win or lose the game.  The Cardinals have lost 16 of 27 for an 11-16 mark.

Yeah, skewed.  LMAO.

Just when you think......lol.......ahhhh, forget it, you just keep hurting yourself.

371521[/snapback]

So the fact that Edmonds and Rolen have each missed a lot of time and lately Larry Walker doesn't count for anything being "skewed"?

Yeah keep telling yourself that dipshit.

So the fact that Edmonds and Rolen have each missed a lot of time and lately Larry Walker doesn't count for anything being "skewed"?

371528[/snapback]

Bottom Line.......11-16.........Does no other team have injuries? How about, for example, the Braves? You think they have injuries? I mean, you just get dumber and friggin dumber.

SL is the greatest team ever. And when someone points out that they aren't......you come up with excuse after excuse.

Deeper, and deeper, and deeper. The more you talk, the more everyone else looks even better.

371528[/snapback]

I'm not sure I'd be tossing that name around when you've publically admitted it takes you an hour to cook this friggin abortion. Of course, that may include the drive to the store and the other 43 minutes it takes you to pick the shell out of the pan. "Ow, hot. Ow, hot. Ow, hot!"

Fried eggs, pasta, and pickle juice? That's not a recipe, it's wicked hangover Saturday morning breakfast at the college bachelor pad with all the food left in the house.

Well, unless you're pregnant. :P

• Like (+1) 1

Me thinks BF is starting to see what can of worms he's opened with all the prior SL Cards BS.  Nasty stuff, nasty.

371498[/snapback]

He didn't learn from last year when he painted October red in June and he won't learn this time around. He's a lost cause.

I'm not sure I'd be tossing that name around when you've publically admitted it takes you an hour to cook this friggin abortion.  Of course, that may include the drive to the store and the other 43 minutes it takes you to pick the shell out of the pan.  "Ow, hot.  Ow, hot.  Ow, hot!"

Fried eggs, pasta, and pickle juice?   That's not a recipe, it's wicked hangover Saturday morning at the college bachelor pad with all the food left in the house.  Well, unless you're pregnant.  :P

371539[/snapback]

Holy sh--, this has to be the greatest discovery since Sue's homework thread.

Fried pasta and pickle juice?

An hour to cook?

Only BF could come up with a recipe like this. The fact he took the time to publish it in the TBD cookbook makes it that much better. :D

I'm not sure I'd be tossing that name around when you've publically admitted it takes you an hour to cook this friggin abortion.  Of course, that may include the drive to the store and the other 43 minutes it takes you to pick the shell out of the pan.  "Ow, hot.  Ow, hot.  Ow, hot!"

Fried eggs, pasta, and pickle juice?  That's not a recipe, it's wicked hangover Saturday morning at the college bachelor pad with all the food left in the house.  Well, unless you're pregnant.  :P

371539[/snapback]

????????

What the HELL is that? "Fried Noodles"? It ought to be called the "Short Bus Frittata". Or the Underpants Gnomes newest business model:

1) Fry elbow macaroni

2) Scramble eggs

3) Add pickle juice

4) ???

5) Profit

Fried eggs, pasta, and pickle juice?  That's not a recipe, it's wicked hangover Saturday morning at the college bachelor pad with all the food left in the house.  Well, unless you're pregnant.  :P

371539[/snapback]

ROFLMAO......Jesus............how in the hell did you find that / know that was even there?

Wow!

The explanation of that, by you, is priceless, IMO!

:D:lol::lol::D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can hear it now:

Kids:  Hey Chef!

Chef: Hello there crackers

Kids:  What's for lunch chef?

Chef:  Fried noodles with eggs and pickle juice!

Kids: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

371551[/snapback]

LMAO......................Just when you think the thread couldn't turn in yet another BF famous moment, it does.

WOW. Seriously, that's all I can say. WOW.

AD, how in the hell you could find that......insert it in this thread, and make it relevant, I'll never know.....but you even have some new sharks swarming with that one.

LMAO......................Just when you think the thread couldn't turn in yet another BF famous moment, it does.

WOW.  Seriously, that's all I can say.  WOW.

AD, how in the hell you could find that......insert it in this thread, and make it relevant, I'll never know.....but you even have some new sharks swarming with that one.

371554[/snapback]

Sorry we hijacked your thread.

But at least it's for a good cause. Not every day you get to read the recipe for a Retard Frittata... :D

Sorry we hijacked your thread.

But at least it's for a good cause.  Not every day you get to read the recipe for a Retard Frittata...  :P

371559[/snapback]

Oh, no problem on this one......................I was laughing so hard, and still am, that I have no problem with the hijack.

And then, he calls it....."This Friggin Abortion". LMAO I didn't know what the hell the link was to. And then BOOM, there it is........ROFL........

Seriously................this is priceless, because the link took everyone to places where most would think it would be a safe zone on TBD.

Great Stuff!

I'm sorry...I'm just laughing too hard. Damn!

Pickle juice? 1 hour?

The sheep fritters must be a "make a day ahead"

371553[/snapback]

Don't be a hater... you can only dream of having a body like BFs. When you get lonely at night, all you have to do is put your hand up your shirt and play with your man boobs. After that, hit the kitchen for a midnight snack. Don't forget to top it with BF's secret ingredient, pickle juice!

Don't be a hater... you can only dream of having a body like BFs. When you get lonely at night, all you have to do is put your hand up your shirt and play with your man boobs.  After that, hit the kitchen for a midnight snack.  Don't forget to top it with BF's secret ingredient, pickle juice!

371568[/snapback]

OH MY GOD..........I am friggin dying laughing........Hey, could this count as OT on the TSW? Seriously......can you imagine that a thread this funny on the baseball board would take off on the "real board"? WOW!

Who needs the comedy channel?

OH MY GOD..........I am friggin dying laughing........Hey, could this count as OT on the TSW?  Seriously......can you imagine that a thread this funny on the baseball board would take off on the "real board"?  WOW!

371571[/snapback]

Baseball board??? How the hell did I get here?? :P

OH MY GOD..........I am friggin dying laughing........Hey, could this count as OT on the TSW?  Seriously......can you imagine that a thread this funny on the baseball board would take off on the "real board"?  WOW!

371571[/snapback]

Pickle juice, for Christ's sake!

BF, haven't you ever heard of a !@#$ing spice rack??? Ever check one for any dill? :P

I wish it would move to the other board.  LOL  Has anything ever moved from a side forum to the main event?

371601[/snapback]

Well, considering that CTM is on double secret probation... i'm not sure if it would be wise to bring attention to this thread. We're better off hanging out here and eating some fried pasta. BTW, could you pass the bottle of BF's ® brand pickle juice, thanks.

Well, considering that CTM is on double secret probation... i'm not sure if it would be wise to bring attention to this thread.  We're better off hanging out here and eating some fried pasta. BTW, could you pass the bottle of BF's ® brand pickle juice, thanks.

371605[/snapback]

Oh damn, too late. I'm sorry!

LOL, I don't dislike BF. I don't even like personal insults dealing with weight, drinking etc......but I just like the place this thread was taken too, in respect to BF even being ridiculed on the Recipe Section!

LOL, I still can't get over how AD knew to go and find this recipe and tie it in to this thread!