Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Holy sh--... I swear that BF and The Riddler were both sexually molested by aliens. First the riddler makes the connection that JP Losman's last name had "loss" in it. Then tonight BF comes out with a recipe that isn't fit to taint rat poison with. Keep those two away from anything that breeds. That includes vabill's gerbils.

All I can say is don't knock it unless you have tried it.  I would be willing to bet that a good number of people here would enjoy the dish if they took the time to try it instead of comparing it to rat poison.

371630[/snapback]

I'd try it but a fuggin hour to cook what amounts to scrambled eggs with butter and fried pasta (maybe with pickle juice, but I'm thinking a good splash of p-iss might be as good) just isn't a valuable use of my time...

????????

What the HELL is that?  "Fried Noodles"?  It ought to be called the "Short Bus Frittata".  Or the Underpants Gnomes newest business model:

1) Fry elbow macaroni

2) Scramble eggs

3) Add pickle juice

4) ???

5) Profit

371548[/snapback]

Short Bus Frittata............... :lol: Coffee on the monitor.

:P:D:lol::lol::D

Wow, this is the hardest I've laughed in months... Fried eggs I get, even with Garlic, I still like. But then add noodles? And fried noodles at that? Pickle juice?

I'm willing to sacrifice the eggs and noodles just to say I've had this monstrosity. What can I say, I'm curious, and if this doesnt kill the cat I don't know what will.

I swear, man, if there wasn't the physical and digital evidence out there that proved he actually existed, you would think he was a fabrication of someone's twisted, yet brilliant, imagination. Like I said before, Brandon, you are either the cartoon you portray yourself to be, or you are a comic genius.

:P:D:lol: this was awesome...

I have no idea what that montrosity would taste like...and why the hell would it take an hour to make...maybe BF is only allowed to use his easy-bake oven to construct that abhorrance

(side note-BF you DO know that the "garbage plate" at Nick's is just a clever name dont you?)

All I can say is don't knock it unless you have tried it.  I would be willing to bet that a good number of people here would enjoy the dish if they took the time to try it instead of comparing it to rat poison.

371630[/snapback]

Dude, add cheese and subtract the pickle juice (WTF????) and it's a frittata. It's a rather common way of disposing of leftover pasta...the operative words there being "disposing" and "leftover". :P

In fact, I've got that same recipe in a cookbook, with three alterations: 1) use cheese, 2) don't use pickle juice, and 3) prep time is 20 minutes. But it takes you an hour???? Does pouring the pickle juice over it REALLY take an extra 40 minutes?

Fried noodles and scrambled eggs with pickle juice. Christ. You should just call it "Hearty meal for the single male with no prospects". :D

So the fact that Edmonds and Rolen have each missed a lot of time and lately Larry Walker doesn't count for anything being "skewed"?

OMFG..... :D:lol::lol:

Is it too late to add this to the classic thread poll on TSW? You can't step away from this place for five minutes without missing another classic! Some of you must get text messges automatically when BF makes a stupid post. Or else it's like blood in the water....the sharks just sense it and close in for the kill. :D:lol:

p.s., what's this the same person who was blathering about "the facts" in the Rolen thread while discounting all other factors? Yeah, thought so. :P

"Sheep Barn (Marsh Blue Ribbon Pavilion)

If you just can't wait for the Fair to begin, then come by the Sheep Barn a little early..."

:doh:  :lol:  :lol:

371860[/snapback]

:lol:

I saw the sheep shearing exhibit once. It took this dude about ten seconds to do the entire thing. Even faster than it takes to discredit BF on a baseball thread.

I saw the sheep shearing exhibit once.  It took this dude about ten seconds to do the entire thing.  Even faster than it takes to discredit BF on a baseball thread.

371866[/snapback]

BF has credibility?

News to me...

Dude, add cheese and subtract the pickle juice (WTF????) and it's a frittata.  It's a rather common way of disposing of leftover pasta...the operative words there being "disposing" and "leftover".  :doh:

In fact, I've got that same recipe in a cookbook, with three alterations: 1) use cheese, 2) don't use pickle juice, and 3) prep time is 20 minutes.  But it takes you an hour????  Does pouring the pickle juice over it REALLY take an extra 40 minutes?

Fried noodles and scrambled eggs with pickle juice.  Christ.  You should just call it "Hearty meal for the single male with no prospects".  :lol:

371744[/snapback]

Pickle juice is optional. I don't use it, but some people do. It takes almost an hour to make the dish. The noodles take a while to boil, sit, and then you have to fry them.

I found at least one other person with a yearning for pickle juice...

http://www.mtolivepickles.com/Picklemania/...JuicePower.html

Save it

You should never throw away pickle juice. It can be used in salads, marinades and other recipes. One woman tells us she puts it on her azalea bushes, and it's known to be great for hangovers (for some of the same reasons it's good for sweating athletes.)

...and for those who like a little pickle juice beverage in between meals...

http://www.goldinpickle.com/JuiceWhat.htm

Original Goldin Pickle Juice is a non-carbonated, caffeine free beverage with no calories, no fat and all natural flavors. Pickle Juice is fortified with 15% of the recommended daily allowances (RDA) of vitamins C and E. The inclusion of 20% of the RDA of zinc makes it an excellent source of that mineral along with the addition of 1% of the RDA of the mineral potassium.

Packing JuiceThe idea was conceived by Brandon Brooks. The recipe was recently developed from our original pickle factory brine formula which has been used continuously since 1923 in Dallas, Texas to package pickles. This unique beverage is flash pasteurized to insure a healthy product with a long shelf life that does not require refrigeration for storage.

The plastic bottles and resealable plastic caps are recommended for recycling to help protect our environment. A shrink wrapped cardboard tray case contains 24 sixteen ounce bottles.

This "Sports Drink with a Bite"TM is best consumed refrigerated to help you

:doh:

Yeah, idiots like other idiots CentralVA.

You guys remind me so much of the kids who see a fight start to break out and just start yelling "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT".

Get a friggin life.

372045[/snapback]

11-16 - That was my point. How this thing turned into this is alllllll you buddy.

11-16, that should sting enough!

11-16 - That was my point.  How this thing turned into this is alllllll you buddy.

11-16, that should sting enough!

372062[/snapback]

I had nothing to do with how it turned into "let's bash BF's cooking now" thread.

That would be the idiot from Alaska who had nothing better to do with his Wednesday night than to look for the stupidest thing he could find and try to turn it into a three week "BF Bashfest".

Like I said, you guys are the kids that would start yelling "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT". You flock into a group because you can't think for yourselves.

I had nothing to do with how it turned into "let's bash BF's cooking now" thread.

That would be the idiot from Alaska who had nothing better to do with his Wednesday night than to look for the stupidest thing he could find and try to turn it into a three week "BF Bashfest".

Like I said, you guys are the kids that would start yelling "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT".  You flock into a group because you can't think for yourselves.

372073[/snapback]

No, again, I'm just the guy who likes to call BS when I see it. Thus, I look up all the stats that can silence BS.

11-16 worked enough for me! The other stuff was just funny as sh--. Although, I have to admit, when two girls fight.....I do yell "CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT"

No, again, I'm just the guy who likes to call BS when I see it.  Thus, I look up all the stats that can silence BS.

11-16 worked enough for me!  The other stuff was just funny as sh--.  Although, I have to admit, when two girls fight.....I do yell "CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT"

372076[/snapback]

What did you do last night? You ran right over to the main forum and started encouraging everyone to come pile on, and that had NOTHING to do with 11-16.

Pickle juice is optional.  I don't use it, but some people do.  It takes almost an hour to make the dish.  The noodles take a while to boil, sit, and then you have to fry them.

371993[/snapback]

Damn, I could have that gem of a gourmet dish done in under 15 minutes. But then again, I am a professional. :doh:

Damn, I could have that gem of a gourmet dish done in under 15 minutes.  But then again, I am a professional.  :doh:

372207[/snapback]

Chef, you went to CIA, so you probably did this too.

When we were in Pantry Kitchen, the kid on the omelette station would get his a$$ kicked with orders because everyone wanted an omelette that came through the line. You got to pick what kind of omelette you were going to serve if you were on that station. The first couple kids to man that station would do something stupid, like pick a four-cheese omelette, or try to kiss a$$ and put something fancy together to impress the instructor. After seeing those guys get buried, our group started to put really horrible sounding omelettes on the board...tuna and sundried tomato, head cheese and olives, etc. It made for a pretty easy shift.

Rettata would make for a pretty easy shift as a special. You'd probably lose you job, but it would be a pretty easy last shift.