Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

I am serious.  Maybe someday you will be lucky enough to recieve PM's from eball telling you how he really doesn't care that your relative just passed away and that you posted about it just for attention.

Maybe you will be so lucky.

372787[/snapback]

perhaps if i had actually said that i "don't care" your relative passed away you might have a point. but, of course, you completely missed the boat.

be careful before you go around threatening people, junior. it's a good way to get yourself booted from this board, and i, for one, would hate to see that, because i SO enjoy watching the train wreck that is your existence.

I am serious.  Maybe someday you will be lucky enough to recieve PM's from eball telling you how he really doesn't care that your relative just passed away and that you posted about it just for attention.

Maybe you will be so lucky.

372787[/snapback]

Did you not post it for attention?

perhaps if i had actually said that i "don't care" your relative passed away you might have a point.  but, of course, you completely missed the boat.

be careful before you go around threatening people, junior.  it's a good way to get yourself booted from this board, and i, for one, would hate to see that, because i SO enjoy watching the train wreck that is your existence.

372836[/snapback]

I don't plan to hunt you down, but like I said, you better hope I never meet you.

Well cook it yourself (hell throw it out when you are done if it looks horrible to you) and tell me you can do it in any less than 45 minutes.  It's not possible.

372793[/snapback]

Why would I try? First of, why the hell would I waste the food (three eggs, a box of macaroni, and a quarter-stick of butter is a good amount of food. Add some cheese and vegetables and I can get four real meals out of that). Second, I don't need to make your God-awful emetic to know that it takes me about 20 minutes to make a REAL frittata...so why the hell should your bull sh-- retarded "Mama never taught me how to cook and I can't read a recipe" miserable pile of elephant droppings take me THREE TIMES as long?

I want to see you cook some other food someday...like ravioli, maybe: "Open can, pour into pan, heat. Prep time: 30 minutes."

AWWWWW.

Be a good sport while 20 of us make fun of you for 3 days.

What is wrong with that picture?

372838[/snapback]

Actually only 19 for about 2 days. When you and your goathearder got in my sh--, I joined the bandwagon. I was too busy to mess with you, but of course just like a retarded bull you and you buddy had to jump into something that I wasn't within 200 miles of. So it is only 20 for 1 day now.

Just want to make sure you have your facts straight skippy.

Why would I try?  First of, why the hell would I waste the food (three eggs, a box of macaroni, and a quarter-stick of butter is a good amount of food.  Add some cheese and vegetables and I can get four real meals out of that).  Second, I don't need to make your God-awful emetic to know that it takes me about 20 minutes to make a REAL frittata...so why the hell should your bull sh-- retarded "Mama never taught me how to cook and I can't read a recipe" miserable pile of elephant droppings take me THREE TIMES as long? 

I want to see you cook some other food someday...like ravioli, maybe: "Open can, pour into pan, heat.  Prep time: 30 minutes."

372840[/snapback]

Ravioli takes me about 5 minutes once the water is ready.

Actually only 19 for about 2 days.  When you and your goathearder got in my sh--, I joined the bandwagon.  I was too busy to mess with you, but of course just like a retarded bull you and you buddy had to jump into something that I wasn't within 200 miles of.  So it is only 20 for 1 day now. 

Just want to make sure you have your facts straight skippy.

372845[/snapback]

The company of others has once again arroused Mr. VABills.

Just wait, I'm not down yet, it's not your turn to kick me.

Two things.

I wasn't too much of a chikenshit to say it out in front of EVERYONE like eball is.  Secondly, that has no real bearing on this situation, because I felt bad after doing what I did.  I apologized and it was accepted.  eball still wants to get into it with me.  I'm more than happy to oblige with that !@#$.

372832[/snapback]

What a difference 17 days make:

Well considring I'm only 5 10 and about 230 I wouldn't expect you to.

I don't like fighting.  It's a big waste of time.

358741[/snapback]

I'd tell you to be the bigger man but I know that's just not possible for you.

chill and go read some poetry.  If you consider that friggin abortion to be cuisine I can imagine what you consider poetry

372844[/snapback]

"Green Eggs and Ham"...satisfies his craving for poetry and fine cuisine at the same time. :)

"Gawrsh...if the eggs are supposed to be green, what should I add to 'em...wait, I know! Pickles are green!..."

What a difference 17 days make:

I'd tell you to be the bigger man but I know that's just not possible for you.

372851[/snapback]

You know what, I could be a bigger man, but he has stalked me ever since that time period. He's upset that I don't like his favorite basketball player. If he had just left me alone things would be fine, it takes a lot to make me want to get violent, but when I got that PM from him, that's about all it took.

"Green Eggs and Ham"...satisfies his craving for poetry and fine cuisine at the same time.  :)

"Gawrsh...if the eggs are supposed to be green, what should I add to 'em...wait, I know!  Pickles are green!..."

372859[/snapback]

Don't pick on Dr Seuss, he was born the same day as me.

You know what, I could be a bigger man, but he has stalked me ever since that time period.  He's upset that I don't like his favorite basketball player.  If he had just left me alone things would be fine, it takes a lot to make me want to get violent, but when I got that PM from him, that's about all it took.

372861[/snapback]

Sticks and stones...

Life is too short man. If anyone ever got under my skin on a friggin' message board I'd sincerely question my existance.

You know what, I could be a bigger man, but he has stalked me ever since that time period.  He's upset that I don't like his favorite basketball player.  If he had just left me alone things would be fine, it takes a lot to make me want to get violent, but when I got that PM from him, that's about all it took.

372861[/snapback]

stalked? upset? oy vey. :)

stay away from sharp objects, kid. please.

Sticks and stones...

Life is too short man.  If anyone ever got under my skin on a friggin' message board I'd sincerely question my existance.

372866[/snapback]

General posts don't get under my skin really. Even this trash doesn't really get under my skin. That pm he sent me did however.

So, you're not only a dwarf, you're 119 years old?

372869[/snapback]

Don't can me a dwarf, I'll have to kill yuh.

Don't call me Francis, if you do, I'll kill yah.

If you make fun of my retardia, I'll kill yah.

If you don;t think everyone on the Cardinals don't go to the HOF, I'll kill yah.

Indiana Four Star School - 2000, 2001

Indiana "Best Buy" School - 2000

New American High School - 1999

National School-to-Work Site - 1999

Indiana Blue Ribbon High School - 1997, 1998, 1999

Just some of the awards the school has recieved.

372890[/snapback]

Would that be Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Apparently your really awesome American public school didn't teach proof reading, huh?

372884[/snapback]

Awww Darin were you a private school B word? How about a home schooled B word? I bet you had mommy wiping the snot from your nose daily as she did your home work for you.