Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

How about a whopping 11-16.  THAT'S ELEVEN AND SIXTEEN or 5 games under.  However you break it down.  Wonder what might happen in the playoffs?  Of course, they are putting another beat down on AAA Cincy tonight.

BF......any thoughts?????

Alaska Darin, please feel free to comment.

371472[/snapback]

1.  Depends did you start with hot or cold.  Did you salt the water?  Did you cover it?  But lets say 5 minutes.

2. About 5 minutes

3. Why let them sit................to cool???????

4. 1 minute

5. 3 minutes, butter does a great job of browning things quickly.

6. 30 seconds........you did say high correct?

7. 1.5 minutes

8.  Why not put the eggs in the noodles and cook them in the same pan.  Genius!!

9.  Done!  Let's total it up.  Damn you're right it took me 16 minutes.  I apologize.

373076[/snapback]

Hey all, check that out.......the first post, and where it is now! LMAO

I left work I think at about 2:20 EST.......and when I got home......there were SIX (6) more pages of posts.....ROFLMAO......on a Friday, holiday weekend.

Wow.

1.  Depends did you start with hot or cold.  Did you salt the water?  Did you cover it?  But lets say 5 minutes.

2. About 5 minutes

3. Why let them sit................to cool???????

4. 1 minute

5. 3 minutes, butter does a great job of browning things quickly.

6. 30 seconds........you did say high correct?

7. 1.5 minutes

8.  Why not put the eggs in the noodles and cook them in the same pan.  Genius!!

9.  Done!  Let's total it up.  Damn you're right it took me 16 minutes.  I apologize.

373076[/snapback]

I think AD had it right from the start, here is what accounts for the extra prep time in BF's world:

Of course, that may include the drive to the store and the other 43 minutes it takes you to pick the shell out of the pan. "Ow, hot. Ow, hot. Ow, hot!"

I'M TELLING YOU I'VE COOKED THE !@#$ING DISH IN THAT FASHION AND IT TAKE 45 MINUTES AT LEAST.

Now maybe you are using some super oven that will fry 16 oz worth of noodles in 1.5 minutes, but I doubt it.

You are talking out your ass, I'm sure you are a great chef, but you are full of sh--.

373094[/snapback]

Which is it, am I great or full of sh*t. Yeah that's it, a super duper oven. As we say "Chef's do it in heat." Oh by the way, you can throw a football correct. Can you throw it farther than JP or is he full of sh*t.

I'M TELLING YOU I'VE COOKED THE !@#$ING DISH IN THAT FASHION AND IT TAKE 45 MINUTES AT LEAST.

Now maybe you are using some super oven that will fry 16 oz worth of noodles in 1.5 minutes, but I doubt it.

You are talking out your ass, I'm sure you are a great chef, but you are full of sh--.

373094[/snapback]

did it ever occur to you to crack OPEN the egg before you try and fry it?

Which is it, am I great or full of sh*t.  Yeah that's it, a super duper oven.  As we say "Chef's do it in heat."  Oh by the way, you can throw a football correct.  Can you throw it farther than JP or is he full of sh*t.

373099[/snapback]

What does one of those "super ovens" cost? I'm always looking to cut curners on those recipes that have long prep times. :)

Which is it, am I great or full of sh*t.  Yeah that's it, a super duper oven.  As we say "Chef's do it in heat."  Oh by the way, you can throw a football correct.  Can you throw it farther than JP or is he full of sh*t.

373099[/snapback]

I'm just telling you, it's not possible. I gave you step by step what I do, and that's how long it takes. Maybe you aren't envisioning the same finished product? I don't know.

373094[/snapback]

i think i've discovered the problem. BF is apparently "frying" his noodles in an oven. :)

373099[/snapback]

Does your super duper oven runn off of cold fusion? BF could make one of those because he has a high IQ and was educated from one of Indiana's finest high schools, couldn't he?

I'm just telling you, it's not possible.  I gave you step by step what I do, and that's how long it takes.  Maybe you aren't envisioning the same finished product?  I don't know.

373102[/snapback]

Oh I'm envisioning it alright. Hey where did that barf smilie go??

373094[/snapback]

You're a putz. Have you ever heard of this place.

http://www.ciachef.edu/admissions/about/default.asp

And I only spent 20 years perfecting my trade after graduating.  But I'm full of sh*t, remember.

373109[/snapback]

Yeah Chef Jim, you suck as a chef... I bet like, like... only 98% of the people really like your food. I bet the rest tell you that just to be nice. What they're really thinking is: "Need more cowbell?? I think we need more pickle juice!"

:)