Joe Marino breaks down the schedule completely

35 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

There's several other fools on Youtube trying to be Joe. Joe is a national treasure. 

I was just going to say I can’t stand him. But then again I pretty much don’t like anyone. So there’s that 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 10

15 minutes ago, MiracleAtRich1393 said:

He's genuine, very knowledgeable, and sticks to football only. We're lucky to have him

So is McDermott and I HATE him 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

There's several other fools on Youtube trying to be Joe. Joe is a national treasure. 

Eh joe isn't perfect but he's passionate and hardworking. But he has bad takes at times too.

Hearing him fawn over Edmunds and

not see the Bernard fit 

Is one example.

But he's awesome.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

I was just going to say I can’t stand him. But then again I pretty much don’t like anyone. So there’s that 

His opening statement cracks me up, it's the exact same every time, same inflection, same mannerisms. It's almost sociopath-esque 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

His opening statement cracks me up, it's the exact same every time, same inflection, same mannerisms. It's almost sociopath-esque 🤣

I've only listened to the podcast and never watched it...I just assumed it was taped!  Hilarious.

21 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

It puts the lotion on the skin...

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Eh joe isn't perfect but he's passionate and hardworking. But he has bad takes at times too.

not see the Bernard fit 

Is one example.

But he's awesome.

If he was right 100% of the time in his scouting he'd making a lot more money as part of player personnel for an NFL team. 

He's insightful, reasonable, and grounded. I like him even if he gets a few things wrong, like everyone does.

Plus, he looks like Josh's chubby and bald (when he takes off the cap which is rare) brother.

Edited by Nephilim17
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

Basically better be able to start fast as there really might not be coming back from a stumble in the AFC road gauntlet early.  

Yup, weeks 2-6 will determine our ability to go after a 1 seed. The week 12 bye does help but as usual injuries (or lack thereof) will determine our record.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

He’s the best podcaster with great insight.

I like him. Is it just me or does he look like an overweight Josh Allen?

10 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

If he was right 100% of the time in his scouting he'd making a lot more money as part of player personnel for an NFL team. 

He's insightful, reasonable, and grounded. I like him even if he gets a few things wrong, like everyone does.

Plus, he looks like Josh's chubby and bald (when he takes off the cap which is rare) brother.

I saw your post after I posted mine 😂

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

not see the Bernard fit 

Is one example.

But he's awesome.

He usually owns up to his bad takes, though. He has talked over and over about how he was wrong about Bernard (as was pretty much everyone) and that Bernard makes splash plays while Edmunds did not.

He also has good takes that are sometimes unpopular. For instance, he was a Gabe Davis critic way before that was popular. He believed in Spencer Brown when most everyone wanted to replace him, then Brown went out and had a good season and was pretty solid all year long.

His job is to give his opinion about every single player all the time, so he is going to have misses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2