Week 2 game announced

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

@teef

4 piece nugget?  That wouldn't be enough to feed a kindergartner.  

so i went to mcdicks recently to get my kids happy meals.  when i was there, i saw a 2 items for 4 bucks.  i rarely get fast food, but i hooked up a double cheeseburger and a chicken sandwich.  i was really full for 4 bucks.  not bad.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

That’s a dream scenario 

Pats in the opener, with new coach and rookie QB would seem to be ideal.  They have given us trouble, though.  At least we won't be opening against the Jests. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, teef said:

so i went to mcdicks recently to get my kids happy meals.  when i was there, i saw a 2 items for 4 bucks.  i rarely get fast food, but i hooked up a double cheeseburger and a chicken sandwich.  i was really full for 4 bucks.  not bad.

I use their app, it usually has buy a double cheeseburger or 6-piece nugget, get the second for 29 cents.  Pair that with a fountain soda, skip the fries since it's almost $3 for a small order, and I can get lunch for around $5.  

Edited by Just Jack

Just now, Just Jack said:

I use their app, it usually has by a double cheeseburger or 6-piece nugget, get the second for 29 cents.  Pair that with a fountain soda, skip the fries since it's almost $3 for a small order, and I can get lunch for around $5.  

i have to use apps more often now.  i take my kids to the library on thursdays after school.  there's a starbucks inside so we always get something.  the server told me to order through the app, because on thursdays it's buy one drink and get one free.  i had no idea.  i just can't start regularly eating at places that have an app. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

that's what i thought too.  i don't think they schedule a sunday night game with the thursday game the same week.

I don't know. After the debacle of having an incredibly disproportionate number games against teams coming off a bye or long week for so many years, I'd expect the NFL to screw the Bills any chance they get.

• Haha (+1) 1

Having a Thursday Night game in Week 2 is a good thing as well, they will only be recovering on a short week from a single game, not the accumulated effects of a half a season of games.  Hopefully this is their only Thursday Night game.

• Like (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, teef said:

Now you see why McDonald's makes up 25% of my diet.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

It's good not having to deal with the sun, less good is having a short week to get ready for the heat, but hopefully it balances out.

I do like having a TNF opponent who we’ve prepared for like 6x in the last 2 years between reg season and playoffs 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Checked out the Fins board reaction to this.

Not happy they lose the sun advantage.  They do like that we have to travel on short rest.  

Did note that Chubb and Phillips may not be back for Week 2.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

This is WONDERFUL for me...they made a thursday night game a Miami game...so I will get to see it on TV for free down here in FL.

I WILL NOT PAY FOR AMAZON to watch a football game!  Or anyone else.

The problem is a lot of idiots will.

Dope

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This is WONDERFUL for me...they made a thursday night game a Miami game...so I will get to see it on TV for free down here in FL.

I WILL NOT PAY FOR AMAZON to watch a football game!  Or anyone else.

The problem is a lot of idiots will.

I'll gladly pay to watch the greatest sport in the world. Enjoy missing out and yelling at clouds, weirdo.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Checked out the Fins board reaction to this.

Not happy they lose the sun advantage.  They do like that we have to travel on short rest.  

Did note that Chubb and Phillips may not be back for Week 2.

Who says they are not traveling somewhere for week 1 also?