with his speed

but he cannot illuminate

a Macy's sale like Neon Keon.

Best pre press conference ever, lol

Edited by Figster

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pete said:

He has a 26" waist 

If that's true he'd fit in one of Earl Campbell's pant legs and still need to go about 4 holes deep on his belt to keep it from falling down.

Edited by Jon in Pasadena

Different philosophies.  The Bills have no reason to apologize for the trade no matter what happens.  KC wanted a speed guy, we didn’t.  We wanted a bigger guy for Josh.  It may work out for KC because they have Mahomes.and Reed.  The Fish have gone for speed but it hasn’t gotten them far because they have Tua.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gjv said:

It will be interesting to see the passing scheme Andy Reid employs with Brown, Worthy, and Kelsey.

Without knowing any information I’m going to say we won’t like it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Low Positive said:

If Josh had been at that race, there would be a whole thread on here about him being lazy. Aaron Rodgers was at the Kentucky Derby. Why wasn’t he throwing with his new WRs? Pacheco and Kelce were there too, and not in Miami bonding with Pat Pat and Britt, who had a romantic night out in Miami where they were seen spending thousands on champers. In case you can’t tell, I just went down a TMZ rabbit hole and I can’t climb out. 

Oh, please.

Nobody minds Josh taking a week or two to have fun. And more on the weekends.

It's whether he doesn't consistently work during most of the offseason.

His first few years here he worked a ton in the offseason and he let people know it. There were no problems with him also playing golf and going to the Masters and whatever. But the last couple of years we don't hear anything about his offseason work. It's totally legit to question the differences there.

And Josh knows it, which is why he's again let us know this year when he's working. He knows that narratives matter. They do. We don't need him being a Peyton Manning, though I personally wouldn't mind. But we need to know he's taking it seriously and addressing problems in advance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

15 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Oh, please.

Nobody minds Josh taking a week or two to have fun. And more on the weekends.

It's whether he doesn't consistently work during most of the offseason.

His first few years here he worked a ton in the offseason and he let people know it. There were no problems with him also playing golf and going to the Masters and whatever. But the last couple of years we don't hear anything about his offseason work. It's totally legit to question the differences there.

And Josh knows it, which is why he's again let us know this year when he's working. He knows that narratives matter. They do. We don't need him being a Peyton Manning, though I personally wouldn't mind. But we need to know he's taking it seriously and addressing problems in advance.

Of course narratives matter. I was just making a joke. Also, just because Josh doesn’t take daily workout videos and posts them to his IG story doesn’t mean that he not working. We only know about the golf because OTHER PEOPLE take selfies with him in the course and post them. His last post to IG was a Subway ad at the SB.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wppete said:

I don’t know how he is going to last in the NFL at 165 lbs. He will break down. 

The thing is, many do break down. But some don't.

You get some Roscoe Parrishes. And then you get some DeSean Jacksons.

We'll have to see which way he tends.

I know I didn't want him in the first. But I also didn't want Keon Coleman in the first.

He's a Chief, so I hope he doesn't work out.

2 hours ago, Low Positive said:

Of course narratives matter. I was just making a joke. Also, just because Josh doesn’t take daily workout videos and posts them to his IG story doesn’t mean that he not working. We only know about the golf because OTHER PEOPLE take selfies with him in the course and post them. His last post to IG was a Subway ad at the SB.

Making a joke? I see. Sorry I didn't pick that up.

Having said that, no, he doesn't take daily workout videos. But he used to do plenty of videos and interviews about his work with Jordan Palmer and what he was working on back when he was young in the league and worried and highly motivated. Last two years nothing. That's what makes people speculate.

Anyway, see you round the boards.

Edited by Thurman#1